God bless Mrs. Suttree | Syracusefan.com

God bless Mrs. Suttree

suttree

2nd String
And not just because she's suffered through 14 years of being married to me, as of later this month.

She has been relentless since the clock ran out on Marquette to head to Atlanta. All her reasons were persuasive--JB retiring soon, regrets from failing to go "last time," Murphy's Law always killing my chances to see SU in the NCAAs, etc.--and then she finished with: "Honey, you have so few vices. You should go to Atlanta." By G-d, she's way off about the number of vices, but that sure as hell sounds like a hall pass to me.

So, it's on. With a massive hat tip to Saint Joyce, who helped me score a ticket, I just finalized the travel arrangements and will be flying to the ATL Friday afternoon. Missed my chance in 2003, so it's time to get another one right freaking now.

Looking forward to seeing the rest of my fellow pathological cases this weekend. Herradura consumption is about to skyrocket in the greater Atlanta metro area. If I'm lucky, maybe Senor Warrick will refrain from seeking a restraining order after I show him my Mason-powered iPhone case.

GO ORANGE

WAR DAMN OTTO

And not just because she's suffered through 14 years of being married to me, as of later this month.

She has been relentless since the clock ran out on Marquette to head to Atlanta. All her reasons were persuasive--JB retiring soon, regrets from failing to go "last time," Murphy's Law always killing my chances to see SU in the NCAAs, etc.--and then she finished with: "Honey, you have so few vices. You should go to Atlanta." By G-d, she's way off about the number of vices, but that sure as hell sounds like a hall pass to me.

So, it's on. With a massive hat tip to Saint Joyce, who helped me score a ticket, I just finalized the travel arrangements and will be flying to the ATL Friday afternoon. Missed my chance in 2003, so it's time to get another one right freaking now.

Looking forward to seeing the rest of my fellow pathological cases this weekend. Herradura consumption is about to skyrocket in the greater Atlanta metro area. If I'm lucky, maybe Senor Warrick will refrain from seeking a restraining order after I show him my Mason-powered iPhone case.

GO ORANGE

WAR DAMN OTTO
My fellow Wildcat Orange nut, you and I are doing shots somewhere somehow this weekend...well maybe "shot". I'm more or less in the same boat as you and guess what bro...IT'S GAME ON! See ya in the ATL!!

My fellow Wildcat Orange nut, you and I are doing shots somewhere somehow this weekend...well maybe "shot". I'm more or less in the same boat as you and guess what bro...IT'S GAME ON! See ya in the ATL!!

Damn straight, good doctor. This has been a long time coming. Looking forward to it immensely.

GO ORANGE

WAR DAMN OTTO
So, speaking of vices, is your girlfriend going?;)

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk 2

Wow - that is awesome. Congratulations.