Good karma/omen for tonight | Syracusefan.com

Good karma/omen for tonight

jekelish

Living Legend
I'm just going to go ahead and call this either a strong omen or great karma, I don't really care which, and people can disagree if they want but damnit, it's good karma AND a good omen!

My 3 year old hasn't ever really paid much attention to basketball before, mainly because he's got the attention span of, well, a 3 year old. Except this week, he's started randomly asking to watch basketball. And then today, I flipped to Northern Iowa and Wichita State for a minute, he hears basketball going on, and out of nowhere says, "Are we watching Syracuse?"

This may seem like a stretch as good karma, but I'm going to go ahead and chalk it up as a fantastic sign for tonight. From barely paying attention to basketball, to suddenly asking about watching Syracuse in a heartbeat, right in time for the Duke game?

Boom. Victory, Orange. Watch out, Coach K. My son's coming for you Blue Devil jerks.

Doesn't qualify for karma but it's a HUGE EFFIN OMEN!

I feel very relieved. Thanks, Jekelish!

Darn it. I was hoping coach k had been kidnapped for the night. To be released tommorrow morning into the cold syracuse air in nothing but his blue devil banana hammock.

My 3 year old hasn't ever really paid much attention to basketball before, mainly because he's got the attention span of, well, a 3 year old. Except this week, he's started randomly asking to watch basketball. And then today, I flipped to Northern Iowa and Wichita State for a minute, he hears basketball going on, and out of nowhere says, "Are we watching Syracuse?"
Boom. Victory, Orange. Watch out, Coach K. My son's coming for you Blue Devil jerks.

Ohhh!!!! I thought your three year old dropped a Dookie!!! That's karma!!!

http://onlineslangdictionary.com/meaning-definition-of/drop-a-dookie

He hasn't today, but man, you should have seen the Dookie he dropped yesterday. Ridiculous.
Hopefully at this point he can wait until 9:15 tonight. Timing is everything.

We're ready! Swag karma: engaged

24e435s.jpg

If we win tonight, I will take full credit. Simply because I changed my mind and did NOT go to the game.

We have lost every away game I've attended this year (Michigan, Nova, UNC). So I decided to give the team a break and stay home.

If we win tonight, I will take full credit. Simply because I changed my mind and did NOT go to the game.

We have lost every away game I've attended this year (Michigan, Nova, UNC). So I decided to give the team a break and stay home.
It's in the bag!

More good karma: Jaws is currently on TV, partly written by and co-starring Syracuse graduate Carl Gottlieb.

Just go with it. It's good karma, I swear.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom