Good to see this country has it's priorities right ;) | Syracusefan.com

Good to see this country has it's priorities right ;)

Orangeyes

R.I.P Dan
ku-xlarge.jpg

Last edited:
No pic, when click on view I am told that I am not logged in to AOL????????

a women's basketball coach being the highest paid employee in connecticut really says it all...

I think we pay our basketball coach in moose meat.. seriously

The map only takes into account public employees. Private universities and professional sports clubs are unaccounted for.

fly over alert......highest paid public employees is what the map is all about

Maybe if we paid teachers more and coaches less, you'd know the difference between "it's" and "its."

BAM! ZING!

;)
Ouch, with no edit button for headlines looks like I'm screwed for eternity. But then again your dealing with a guy who has a 4th grade education;)

Ouch, with no edit button for headlines looks like I'm screwed for eternity. But then again your dealing with a guy who has a 4th grade education;)

Just wanted you to know that I was totally teasing and not trying to flame... Thought it was a funny coincidence that the grammar was off in a post that clearly pointed out America needs to focus more money on education and other important aspects of life.

Just wanted you to know that I was totally teasing and not trying to flame... Thought it was a funny coincidence that the grammar was off in a post that clearly pointed out America needs to focus more money on education and other important aspects of life.
Hey, I'm looking to hire an editor, there's no pay but you'll be kept as busy as hell.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom