Gottlick... | Syracusefan.com

Gottlick...

It's been hinted at for a while now. Especially since he had no presence on the March Madness broadcast teams. Is he moving to Fox, or will his wish for the OSU HC job come true?

I think he is one of the smarter analysts out there. Not Bilas level, but at the next tier in terms of smarts. He knows his stuff.

But he has a few fatal flaws -- namely "Agenda and Bias Management" and "Arrogance" that will always hold him back from being really good.

I liked BT when he was on the radio in NYC. I haven't followed his career since. I can't imagine Tiki being that good.

they couldn't shell out more than a million to keep Underwood, and now their interviewing Doug Gottlieb.

Doesnt OSU have a really rich booster or something

I think he is one of the smarter analysts out there. Not Bilas level, but at the next tier in terms of smarts. He knows his stuff.

But he has a few fatal flaws -- namely "Agenda and Bias Management" and "Arrogance" that will always hold him back from being really good.

He's smart but he's such a douche. He's so smarmy and know-it-all. He's the kind of guy that definitely belonged to a frat in college (before getting kicked out for using somebody else's credit card, or whatever the deal was ...).

they couldn't shell out more than a million to keep Underwood, and now their interviewing Doug Gottlieb.

Doesnt OSU have a really rich booster or something

Yeah, they have T. Boone Pickens, but he's a football fan.

upload_2017-3-22_14-43-48.jpeg

He's interviewing for the OSU head coaching job. Rumor is there are more schools interested as well.

Please schedule Oklahoma State NOW!!! And make sure we play them outside of the entire tri-state area, New England, and the entire Province of Ontario...oh, and most of Florida. That way when we stomp them, he can't blame it on us having a home game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom