Gottlieb: Chokejob By UVA... Incredible chokejob | Syracusefan.com

Gottlieb: Chokejob By UVA... Incredible chokejob

Could we start ignoring Doug? I know it's hard...but he's obviously trolling. It's not even worth getting angry over.
EXACTLY he loves the attention we give him. Dont give him any. Like jay-z once said: "A wise man once told me to not argue with a fool, because a man from a distance cant tell who is who."

To be fair, he gave Boeheim a lot of credit in that video.

It's 100% a combination of Boeheim pushing the right buttons at the right time, the team just picking it up big time, and UVA collapsing.

He gave Boehiem 5 seconds of credit... and that visibly pained him to do it...

Boeheim was a true master today. To completely switch up the offense and defense? Holy crap.

I'm not disagreeing with you but how did we change our offense? It seemed like the same offense. I'm curious what we specifically did differently.

He gave us quite a bit of credit... said that Boeheim nailed the time to start the press.

This is as much a great comeback as a great choke. To not ackowledge either is biased.

I'm not disagreeing with you but how did we change our offense? It seemed like the same offense. I'm curious what we specifically did differently.

Not one screen the second half. I was watching closely, it seemed to hurt more than help.

Most obvious was to start picking off the ball rather than on the ball.

I was going so gonzo that I didn't notice. I was hoping we'd do some clear outs for G and Mal. We needed to spread the floor. Good coaching move. Thanks, guys.

It always does when teams like UVA hedge hard.

I've seen more adjustments the past two (maybe the whole tournament) games than I have all year. This is probably the best coaching job I've seen JB do. Excellent excellent coaching job.

It always does when teams like UVA hedge hard.

They hedged hard in the first half, but they also got away with some bumps/ fouls on the hedges in the first half. That certainly didn't help us find any offense.

I've seen more adjustments the past two (maybe the whole tournament) games than I have all year. This is probably the best coaching job I've seen JB do. Excellent excellent coaching job.
Yep. The early press was something you NEVER see.

They hedged hard in the first half, but they also got away with some bumps/ foils on the hedges in the first half. That certainly didn't help us find any offense.
The refs calling it more even helped.

just so glad that gottlieb doesn't handle my investments or my mail. i'd be too broke to pay the bills i never got.

Give me some credit. I was calling for the early Trunk Monkey in the game thread.
I always give you credit and you did...but it ain't trunk monkey...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom