Grand Theft Otto | Syracusefan.com

Grand Theft Otto

BlackKnight76

All American
Would buy. Make it happen, Rockstar.

You know, instead of redesigning Otto to make him "more fierce," he could just come out of the tunnel with a fake glock in each hand. Maybe "thug him up" a little more and tattoo his backside with Carmelo Anthony's face. Keep the traditional Otto smirk and he just looks maniacal. Perfect.

You know, instead of redesigning Otto to make him "more fierce," he could just come out of the tunnel with a fake glock in each hand. Maybe "thug him up" a little more and tattoo his backside with Carmelo Anthony's face. Keep the traditional Otto smirk and he just looks maniacal. Perfect.

Tats OK; Glocks--Nein!

How about low-rider baggy butt-crack pants and flat-billed baseball cap turned sidewise. Or is that now passe' in Thugdom?

I'm actually trying to figure out how much i would be willing to pay for this game if it exsisted. It's somewhere north of $100 but somewhere less than a new PS4

I'm actually trying to figure out how much i would be willing to pay for this game if it exsisted. It's somewhere north of $100 but somewhere less than a new PS4

I don't think I'd she'll out new console money for the game itself, but I'd probably buy a new console with the game in mind if I needed to.

Tats OK; Glocks--Nein!

How about low-rider baggy butt-crack pants and flat-billed baseball cap turned sidewise. Or is that now passe' in Thugdom?

I did forget the flat-billed Syracuse cap flipped to the side. Nice touch

I wonder what the two "fruit patches" stand for on Otto's hat? We're those successful hits? If so, who were they? ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom