Group ecard for Coach Shafer - Thank You | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Group ecard for Coach Shafer - Thank You

I tried to sign but get a never ending progress circle. Maybe you can sign on my behalf. Thanks for all the hard work Coach. Your fire and your obvious caring for your players will be remembered.

Thanks to everyone who signed the e-card for Coach Shafer. The electronic copy was just delivered and I just got this email from Kim O'Connor, Admin Asst to the HC. (For a bunch of Knucklehead fans, I think we did a good thing.)

Crusty,
What a truly wonderful gesture! I will forward this to Coach Shafer and I am sure he will be moved beyond words. Thank you so much for doing this – you are the best fans in the Country!!
Merry Christmas to each and every one of you.

Kim O’Connor| Administrative Assistant to Head Football Coach

Let me add my Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and Seasons Greetings. Oh yeah, and Happy Festivus for the rest of us!

Last edited:
Thanks to everyone for who signed the e-card for Coach Shafer. The electronic copy was just delivered and I just got this email from Kim O'Connor, Admin Asst to the HC. (For a bunch of Knucklehead fans, I think we did a good thing.)

Crusty,
What a truly wonderful gesture! I will forward this to Coach Shafer and I am sure he will be moved beyond words. Thank you so much for doing this – you are the best fans in the Country!!
Merry Christmas to each and every one of you.

Kim O’Connor| Administrative Assistant to Head Football Coach

Let me add my Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and Seasons Greetings. Oh yeah, and Happy Festivus for the rest of us!
Awesome work Crusty! Hope Shaf thinks fondly on his time at SU, once everything settles! The community was good him and he was good to us!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom