GTech v BC | Syracusefan.com

GTech v BC

texascpa

Living Legend
So, who's up early to watch this? Woke up at 4am CST. Not for the game, but while I'm up, might as well see how bad BC is this year. :D

They talked up BC pregame like they were something fierce

Who is BC's QB? How did Anthony Brown do in camp for them this year? is he starting?

I know gtech has had some success, and i know i was desperate for any offense last year after HCSS was fired, even if it meant hiring the navy coach, but watching this would have been awful.

I know gtech has had some success, and i know i was desperate for any offense last year after HCSS was fired, even if it meant hiring the navy coach, but watching this would have been awful.

This year's version so far, I agree. 2014's version would be okay in my book.

Offense in this game is brutal. Triple option is effective but so slow. BC looks the same. Sludge of an offense and fairly solid D

bc def. line looks very very good. much better than ours at this point.

BC hasn't changed from last year at all. Good defense, bad offense.

BC hasn't changed from last year at all. Good defense, bad offense.
Good example of how their offense is so bad that their defense looks good. If gt thought BC could score they might not have ran out the clock there

I love watching BC now , they're so bad it gives me joy

I know BC never scores but addazio had a cup of coffee here so I wish he was our guy instead of this gimmick interloper

Praying to all that is Holy that you are joking.....

I would rather have a cardboard cutout of Addazio as our HC than the actual Addazio.

I hope there's a another score here. I don't want to hear all the jokes about Americans complaining about 1-0 soccer games.

What if the letter was delivered by Miss September?

miss-september-monica-sims-32.jpg

What happened to Tech? They were Top 10 to start last year and they look inferior to BC in their opener right now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom