GTown/SJU to ACC? | Syracusefan.com

GTown/SJU to ACC?

When I saw you linked a story for that headline, I assumed it had to be from The Onion.

Read the story earlier... Was amazed at total lack of supporting information to back the headline. Not even sure where they came up with the headline.

I feel like it is pretty clear no basketball only schools are joining the ACC...

We are back to the early days of conference realignment. Throw a pile of shiat against the wall and see what sticks. Hawaii to the SEC...Rutgers to the PAC....

Hell...St Bonaventure to the WAC

Well, Md to the bg1 is one thing. But SJU and GT to ACC ... that part doesn't seem plausible or well-supported. Interesting... let's see how this shakes out but the SJU/GT portion of this seems wacky.

Well, Md to the bg1 is one thing. But SJU and GT to ACC ... that part doesn't seem plausible or well-supported. Interesting... let's see how this shakes out but the SJU/GT portion of this seems wacky.
NY Daily News...I've seen a lot of crap written there...I don't believe it unless the ACC loses several teams.

Rubin is only throwing out options. He's not claiming that it will happen, only that it's an interesting outcome.

This is a game of chess like I've never seen before.

If Ruttie/MD leave I see the ACC grabbing UConn...and make a play for 2 out 4 years at MSG for BB

We are back to the early days of conference realignment. Throw a pile of shiat against the wall and see what sticks. Hawaii to the SEC...Rutgers to the PAC....

Hell...St Bonaventure to the WAC

The Dude must be loving this

spock-chess.jpg

This is an atrocious, misleading, completely misinformed article. The fact that Rubin is just "throwing out scenarios" isn't a good defense of the content, its exactly why the article never should have been written. St. John's and Georgetown have NOTHING to do with this discussion.

This is an atrocious, misleading, completely misinformed article. The fact that Rubin is just "throwing out scenarios" isn't a good defense of the content, its exactly why the article never should have been written. St. John's and Georgetown have NOTHING to do with this discussion.
correct...and never going to happen