Guerrier | Syracusefan.com

Guerrier

anyone else catch the FTs 2 minutes left where syracuse pulled their players off the line and Quincey step forward to slap hands with nobody after the first make ? pretty funny. irish dudes thought he was seeing dead people.

Defense falls way off with Q. He can rebound and gets a few flashy blocks but his positioning and rotations suck. I thought Hughes was going to smack him upside the head after one breakdown.

Last edited:
so is celine dion. doesn't make it right. at 58 % au revior mauvaise habitude.

Last edited:
anyone else catch the FTs 2 minutes left where syracuse pulled their players off the line and Quincey step forward to slap hands with nobody after the first make ? pretty funny. irish dudes thought he was seeing dead people.

A lot of players do that, it's a repetition thing. With FTs you try to create the repetition that works best for you and create consistency. They do it when no one is there the same way they do it teammates were there

Kid needs to play 37 mins a game. The rest of the year needs to be about getting gufs better for next year.
Sidibe will be here next year and Marek probably will too, and you can’t bench Eli

Sidibe will be here next year and Marek probably will too, and you can’t bench Eli
Cut Marek's and sidibes mins a bit give Eli a couple more breathers to keep him fresh. Quincy needs more pt.

His athleticism was welcome.

Sucks he couldn’t grab a rebound bc we were one away from winning the game.

His role is pretty clear at this point I think we gotta stick with him and give him 15 per game regardless. Could see him taking a big jump next year.

JB's learned the hard way that if he starts these canadien kids early and gives them any exposure they bolt the team early for the NBA. it's like bringing a pretty date to the prom and making her sit in the car all night cuz you're afraid she'll dump you and dance with the popular kids. another molly ringwald recruit .

(i keed i keed)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom