Gunner Kiel | Syracusefan.com

Gunner Kiel

anomander

Living Legend
meet Scott Shafer, and our OC...

Worth having our people talk to your people no?

We have an OC?

I'm always the last to learn about these things.

just the label...was more like our OC ...fill in the blank

Gunner Kiel transfering to Syracuse?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i mentioned in another thread that Kiel might look to transfer because he's not displacing Golson. There are rumors that he's unhappy.

there are rumblings he may consider transferring. this is one kid who would have us saying zach who? and if Indiana is our competition, even though it is the hometown kid, then we may have a shot. plus we can flex our new midwest ties

why do people assume a transfer would want to come here if we really didn't recruit him originally...

Because we have new coaches
But there's a reason a guy like Funderburk came here. He knew our staff, really liked us when we recruited him originally, and then we sealed the deal. I'm sure Kiel will have many of the original schools that recruited him lining up again. He's not going to pick a whole new school out of the mix.

why do people assume a transfer would want to come here if we really didn't recruit him originally...

hey it's better then the Caleb whatver his name is option that was mentioned.

did we recruit funderburke, or raymon out of HS?

hey it's better then the Caleb whatver his name is option that was mentioned.

did we recruit funderburke, or raymon out of HS?
We recruited both of them out of HS. Funderburk liked us a lot, visited us when Jaston came on his visit since they are best friends.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom