had a dream last night | Syracusefan.com

had a dream last night

CusefanATL

2018 Iggy Post Season Record NCAA Winner
That I was permanently banned from this board. When I tried to log in, it told me i was banned and that everyone was sick of me.

Was very confused why/how throughout my shower this morning. Not much else to say but am glad that I'm still here

CusefanATL said:
That I was permanently banned from this board. When I tried to log in, it told me i was banned and that everyone was sick of me. Was very confused why/how throughout my shower this morning. Not much else to say but am glad that I'm still here

We were just messing with ya.

I thought this was going to be a Civil rights post.

My in-class attendance at SU was less-than-stellar to put it politely...

For years after college, I would have the recurring dream that it was the day and time of the final exam of a class that I had not attended all semester and realized that I did not know where the final was...

I would wake up in a cold sweat...

For years after college, I would have the recurring dream that it was the day and time of the final exam of a class that I had not attended all semester and realized that I did not know where the final was...

Ha! I swear I had similar dreams to that.

I still have that dream monthly. It's been 15 years since I have been in school.

Same here. Very similar dream. End of semester, I haven't attended the class the entire term, and I don't know the material even though it is time to take the final...

I also have a variation on that dream [and oddly enough, the context is sometimes college and sometimes high school] where it is the end of the term, I haven't attended classes, and while I know I can pass some finals, there are some other classes I don't even know about that will be guaranteed F's. Its too late to do anything about it, and I won't find out what those classes are until after I get my report card.

Yup, me too. I would dream sometimes that I didn't attend enough of the requisite classes to pass the class and graduate. Cold sweats for me too! Only happened for the first few years after graduation though and it's been 35 years now!!

Yup, me too. I would dream sometimes that I didn't attend enough of the requisite classes to pass the class and graduate. Cold sweats for me too! Only happened for the first few years after graduation though and it's been 35 years now!!

you are a "recovering failing school dreamer"

This is hilarious, I still consistently have the dream that I have a couple credits left to graduate college and can never find or am locked out of the final exam.

lionel.jpg

"I had a dream. I had an awesome dream..."

The only dream about college I remember is I was going around campus and I got lost and couldn't find the building my class was in and was just in a total panic. The weird thing is Mercer University is a very hard campus to get lost on. We're not talking about a huge school.

Same here. Very similar dream. End of semester, I haven't attended the class the entire term, and I don't know the material even though it is time to take the final...

I also have a variation on that dream [and oddly enough, the context is sometimes college and sometimes high school] where it is the end of the term, I haven't attended classes, and while I know I can pass some finals, there are some other classes I don't even know about that will be guaranteed F's. Its too late to do anything about it, and I won't find out what those classes are until after I get my report card.

LOL...funny how so many people have the saem dream or variations on the same dream.

I think it was guilt that I didn't give college my all, at least on the Academic side.

It went away after I graduated from B-school. I went from being a Liars Poker back-row wise-a$$ undergrad to a front-row nerd in grad...

No Equities in Dallas for me...

I had a dream that a hamburger was eating ME!

(I have to post that on every dream thread).

And yeah, that dream about missing classes and being back in school and not knowing where to go because I had already skipped so many classes. All. The. Time.

Finwad32 said:
This is hilarious, I still consistently have the dream that I have a couple credits left to graduate college and can never find or am locked out of the final exam.

I lived that. I had to petition the dept to transfer yoga and tennis from OCC and make them art history because I missed the final.

Cold sweat.

My variation on the school dream is that I forgot to attend classes for a particular course and I discover that fact just before finals. Since I have not attended any classes in this course I do not know where they are held or what time or day so I can't even get in touch with the professor. Needless to say it is never a restful nights sleep when this happens.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom