Happy | Syracusefan.com

Happy

I guess I do need to update. Manifest destiny

download.png

Dude, I'm glad you accidentally posted that song and mentioned this thread...it was on page 2! I loved Balki and still think of his dance of joy on occasion!!! You were hitting it outta the park today man!

Along with Stipe and happiness, he's one where he's at least pretending to be happy, I think :) (oddly, both of our happiness songs with him have female accompaniment, which is even odder knowing what we know about him. I miss REM!)

Dude, I'm glad you accidentally posted that song and mentioned this thread...it was on page 2! I loved Balki and still think of his dance of joy on occasion!!! You were hitting it outta the park today man!

Along with Stipe and happiness, he's one where he's at least pretending to be happy, I think :) (oddly, both of our happiness songs with him have female accompaniment, which is even odder knowing what we know about him. I miss REM!)

Super duper Captain. Think I'm going to sleep with Green. Rest for the game!!
We're in the final six.

Last edited:
Super duper Captain. Think I'm going to sleep with Green. Rest for the game!!
We're in the final six.

You made me grin again! Im not sure what the blue pills people were taking, but i may have to take an antihistamine soon. Watching an Adrian Brody movie called Backtrack. So far it does not look happy!

Thanks for posting this song. Still reminds me of a crush I had on a super cute girl in college.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
colpars13

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom