HARDNOSE fake noses - is it fun? Would you want one? | Syracusefan.com

HARDNOSE fake noses - is it fun? Would you want one?

OttoinGrotto

2023-24 Iggy Award Most 3 Pointers Made
Sup fans,

So I've been investigating getting an assortment of custom animal noses made. They would be orange with "HARDNOSE" printed on them. A draw string would hold them on to a person's face.

I'm not opposed to putting up the money to get these made, but if I do it I'd like to recoup it. I'm curious, would anybody want to buy these? I can potentially get them made for about a buck each, and would sell them for $4.44 I'm thinking. Once production and shipping costs are covered, I'd donate the rest of the money to the IPF. This is just an idea I had, not looking to profit from it.

Thing is, I'd need to buy some 400+ in order to do this, so I'm curious if people would be interested in me producing them and then buying them. In my grandiose dreams of self-inflated importance I envision watching a game on TV and seeing the camera pan across a handful of Syracuse fans wearing them. Maybe the students think its fun. I don't know. I could bring some to the Maryland game.

Anyway, does this interest anyone?

This is the assortment, best image I can find:
animal noses.jpg

I may suggest that putting "HARDNOSED" in its entirety may be a bit redundant. Maybe just "HARD" since the nose is obviously implied?

Sure.

But I mean, is the nose really implied?

I'm not good at subtle.

Do you think an assortment of animals is the way to go? Or just pick one and see if that takes off as our "thing", ala the Redskins Hogs? But which one?

Or you could do an orange version of this guy to tie into the local Wizard of Oz connection:

images

The funnel hat would give more room to write something on too.

btw, I just google image searched hard nosed and this is the 8th picture that came up:
images

Oh how badly I want to link a picture of a penis nose... I don't think it would last the night, though...

Well, this thing died pretty quickly. The company got all squirrelly about doing colors and printing and stuff.

So, I'll try to find an alternative, but for now it's not looking good.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Well, this thing died pretty quickly. The company got all squirrelly about doing colors and printing and stuff.

Damn I was looking forward to this

Yeah, the issue isn't getting an artificial nose, it's finding a place that will do the customization at a decent price.

I hear ya. Ill keep my eyes open. If not I might make a few haha

How about some kind of brick, or rock shape with an elastric string. Like the general idea.

I actually had a similar idea myself. Instead of the usual D-fence cutout fences that fans wave around how about a cutout nose and fence for "Hardnosed Defense" in honor of Shafer's tenure as DC. That plus your orange noses in the dome would clearly strike fear into the opponent.
uploadfromtaptalk1376404990125.jpg

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

I think a metal nose with a block "S" on it is all you need.

Otto...just send/call your info to SU and see if their marketing will take off with this.

How about some kind of brick, or rock shape with an elastric string. Like the general idea.

Exactly! I was thinking that the noses should be like The Thing from Fantastic Four and painted Orange. There have to be Thing noses out there somewhere.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom