He gone | Syracusefan.com

He gone

Anyone who thought he was coming back next year despite seeing less playing time, less touches on offense was a little crazy. Hopefully he'll keep our 1st round streak going :)

If he wants to go he better come up big for us this game.

Well it certainly isn't a thread about Oshae. Lots of great things happened tonight, but the play of Oshae was frightening. Every time he touched the ball it became a fiasco. WF backed off him and dared him to shoot from the outside and he obliged. WF attacked him when he touched the ball and didn't shoot, almost causing me to have a heart attack. But most of all.....what was with the disaster he caused every single time he inbounded the ball against the press. Another missed bunny in the middle of a scoring drought for us.. With the exception of Frank's display against UConn it was the worst game played in an Orange uniform since Kaleb's last start. Let's hope he puts it behind him like Frank did after Uconn and comes to play (that includes passing and dribbling) tomorrow against the crybaby. He gone where? Well the rest of our front court looked draftable. Haha. Well some will say he had 10 /9 but a person with 20/20 vision could see, he kept WF in the game. We need him tomorrow.

Enjoy these last few games of Tyus... Well deserved draft pick this year.

Really? You're not saying that based on this game? Just generally, right? I saw a lot of ugly streetball out there tonight. And that one possession where he tried to shake the defender and wound up with a shot clock violation? I can't imagine that scouts were terribly impressed.

I get it. He's a big, athletic kid who's scoring 20 a game for Syracuse. But he's still got a lot of work to do.

Well it certainly isn't a thread about Oshae. Lots of great things happened tonight, but the play of Oshae was frightening. Every time he touched the ball it became a fiasco. WF backed off him and dared him to shoot from the outside and he obliged. WF attacked him when he touched the ball and didn't shoot, almost causing me to have a heart attack. But most of all...what was with the disaster he caused every single time he inbounded the ball against the press. Another missed bunny in the middle of a scoring drought for us.. With the exception of Frank's display against UConn it was the worst game played in an Orange uniform since Kaleb's last start. Let's hope he puts it behind him like Frank did after Uconn and comes to play (that includes passing and dribbling) tomorrow against the crybaby. He gone where? Well the rest of our front court looked draftable. Haha. Well some will say he had 10 /9 but a person with 20/20 vision could see, he kept WF in the game. We need him tomorrow.

I think his Chi somehow transferred into Marek's body tonight. Maybe they cant have a a good game at the same time, like Clark Kent and Superman not being in the same place at the time time. Like the theme song from Vikings says, "After the night when I wake up, I'll see what tomorrow brings".

Selfishly love to see him back but he's got to do what he has to do. One nice thing about going to the NBA, he'll only have to beat one guy instead of 2.

For players that leave early like this (Fresh/soph)...does SU allow them back at a discount to finish their degree so it helps with that foolish rule the NCAA put in?

And that one possession where he tried to shake the defender and wound up with a shot clock violation?

The one where he caught a pass 27 feet from the basket with 5 seconds on the shot clock and a guy in his face?

Well it certainly isn't a thread about Oshae. Lots of great things happened tonight, but the play of Oshae was frightening. Every time he touched the ball it became a fiasco. WF backed off him and dared him to shoot from the outside and he obliged. WF attacked him when he touched the ball and didn't shoot, almost causing me to have a heart attack. But most of all...what was with the disaster he caused every single time he inbounded the ball against the press. Another missed bunny in the middle of a scoring drought for us.. With the exception of Frank's display against UConn it was the worst game played in an Orange uniform since Kaleb's last start. Let's hope he puts it behind him like Frank did after Uconn and comes to play (that includes passing and dribbling) tomorrow against the crybaby. He gone where? Well the rest of our front court looked draftable. Haha. Well some will say he had 10 /9 but a person with 20/20 vision could see, he kept WF in the game. We need him tomorrow.
He can't dribble - his basketball future is going to be extremely limited until he can dribble. It's insane.

Really? You're not saying that based on this game? Just generally, right? I saw a lot of ugly streetball out there tonight. And that one possession where he tried to shake the defender and wound up with a shot clock violation? I can't imagine that scouts were terribly impressed.

I get it. He's a big, athletic kid who's scoring 20 a game for Syracuse. But he's still got a lot of work to do.
Scoring 20ppg in the ACC on a team with 2 guards and zero post scoring ability. He's constantly double teamed and game-planned for. He has NBA size and athleticism and will hopefully succeed in the NBA when the court is much more open and he's not asked to create a shot on 75% of the possessions.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom