Hearing random comments about big 12… | Syracusefan.com

Hearing random comments about big 12…

Jcuse_44

Scout Team
Seeing random comments around Twitter and YouTube big12 video's about Cuse, wake forest, Miami, vpi and a few other ACC teams talking to the big 12 about joining. I doubt there is anything there, but found it odd and interesting.

Seeing random comments around Twitter and YouTube big12 video's about Cuse, wake forest, Miami, vpi and a few other ACC teams talking to the big 12 about joining. I doubt there is anything there, but found it odd and interesting.
That started with the idiot WVU dude.

I thought I saw a tcu guy talking about it. I’ll have to find it again. Again, it’s probably b.s.

It is totally asinine and makes zero sense.

I would not worry about it.
Google the conference commissioner.

He is a total PT Barnum and is someone that would plant random rumors if it served some purpose. No idea what it even could be, but given that the Big XII outfoxed the PAC 12…

Ever since the UT and OU move to leave the Big 12, a cottage industry has sprung up to talk about re-alignment among left-behind Big 12 fans on youtube basically every day of the year Ad infinitum. These guys are hugely biased about how superior the Big 12 is vs the ACC. At the same time, they are talking lustfully about trying add a lot of ACC schools to the Big 12. Kind of funny, kind of sad. They are easy to find on youtube; it's been going on there for a few years now.

I'm more sad the the Pac12 has been destroyed.

Ever since the UT and OU move to leave the Big 12, a cottage industry has sprung up to talk about re-alignment among left-behind Big 12 fans on youtube basically every day of the year Ad infinitum. These guys are hugely biased about how superior the Big 12 is vs the ACC. At the same time, they are talking lustfully about trying add a lot of ACC schools to the Big 12. Kind of funny, kind of sad. They are easy to find on youtube; it's been going on there for a few years now.

It would be nice to be in a proactive conference for a change. The ACC should go after the eastern most members of the Big 12 like yesterday.

Forest Whitaker Laughing GIF

It would be nice to be in a proactive conference for a change. The ACC should go after the eastern most members of the Big 12 like yesterday.
The ACC proactively added 3 schools this year. The Big 12 has a Grant of Rights of their own holding it together; but it ends sooner than the ACC's (2029 I think?). That is when the ACC could add some Big 12 schools. There will be no major $ makers available though.

The ACC proactively added 3 schools this year. The Big 12 has a Grant of Rights of their own holding it together; but it ends sooner than the ACC's (2029 I think?). That is when the ACC could add some Big 12 schools. There will be no major $ makers available though.
SMU could be a great add eventually. I still see those adds as a reactive step.

College sports are best with traditions intact. The PAC12 being destroyed is criminal.

Its bs

TCU and Baylor would make a nice trifecta in Texas with SMU.

1. The ACC took Cal, Stanford, SMU because they want nothing to do with the B12 schools. They rather have an all academic conference.

2. The B12 having any interest in Wake whatsoever is laughable. If you are seeing that from someone, stop following said person.

3. The ACC is more likely to raid the B12 at this point even with some ACC teams leaving.