Hello Rock Bottom | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Hello Rock Bottom

Lol this board if we played Rutgers this year as we were supposed to :oops:

I would be APOCALYPTICALLY upset if we lost to Rutgers and Liberty in the same season. That'll happen NEXT year.

What’s depressing is that I do not see it getting better next year. The OL will not improve under Cav and DB will not make a change. TD is not the answer. Lugenbill said we need a transfer. I don’t think it matters because DB would not play him. Claim does not know his complex offense. Same with all other positions on offense.
D is playing their hearts out but DB will continue to not change on offense and nothing will change.
Next year will be the same. It’s depressing. Today’s game felt like the Robinson days.

It’s getting tough to watch.
Only thing keeping me going is the wife and some of you folks here.
You can do this. We watched the whole wretched thing tonight, despite son #1 quarantined (asymptomatic) due to this virus. We just did a 3+ hour FaceTime from bedroom upstairs to basement, to “watch” together. And got a big fat goose egg to show for it. By the end, we were ranking where this stood in the annals of cuse shutout losses. (Sad that we can even have that conversation.) Figure Georgia Tech and Purdue we’re worse. And West Virginia circa 1994 too, if you go to the way back machine. But even in humiliating defeat, were thankful we had Cuse football on a Friday as an excuse to be “together.” Now if we can all just stay healthy and endure this quarantine.

We had 4 of our 5 projected starters at OLine tonight. Do you really think Bleich will change everything? i feel like I just watched a bunch of talented linemen almost reach a D2 level...

tenor.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom