Here is something I have never seen in a basketball game before | Syracusefan.com

Here is something I have never seen in a basketball game before

cliftonparksufan

Iggy Award Czar/Co 2020-21 Iggy Award Winner PPG
UAlbany women's team is playing University of Hartford's team on ESPNU with the winner going to the NCAA's. Both programs have been pretty successful. The coach of Hartford is Jen Rizzotti who played at UConn. I'm sure some of you might have heard of her. Well, her husband is her lead assistant coach and I guess he has been for all 15 years she has been the head coach there. I don't think I have ever heard of a husband and wife being coaches for the same team before and to do it for 15 years. I guess I am shaking my head but shouldn't be if it has worked for them.

UAlbany women's team is playing University of Hartford's team on ESPNU with the winner going to the NCAA's. Both programs have been pretty successful. The coach of Hartford is Jen Rizzotti who played at UConn. I'm sure some of you might have heard of her. Well, her husband is her lead assistant coach and I guess he has been for all 15 years she has been the head coach there. I don't think I have ever heard of a husband and wife being coaches for the same team before and to do it for 15 years. I guess I am shaking my head but shouldn't be if it has worked for them.
Very timely post with what's been going on this week at J-D. Bob Mckenney's wife Lisa was his assistant for over 15 years until they broke up recently

Very timely post with what's been going on this week at J-D. Bob mckenney's wife Lisa was his assistant for over 15 years until they broke up recently
Interesting. Maybe it's more common than I thought.

Very timely post with what's been going on this week at J-D. Bob Mckenney's wife Lisa was his assistant for over 15 years until they broke up recently

She is/was a very good player. She can shoot and was Mutt to her husband's Jeff.

This is an old story in Connecticut. She was one of the best- liked UConn women players of all time. She was the starting point guard on their first national champion team -- which was undefeated in 1995 and got her on the cover of SI.

This is an old story in Connecticut. She was one of the best- liked UConn women players of all time. She was the starting point guard on their first national champion team -- which was undefeated in 1995 and got her on the cover of SI.
Hard to believe it's been 20 years. I honestly haven't followed her career except for periodically when her team is in the news for making the NCAA or something but I always wondered if Yukon would consider her as Geno's replacement.

Where did Lisa play?

I know she played at Cortland State and had gotten a D1 scholarship but transferred, ending up at Cortland.

My wife brought me to help her pick out tile for the bathroom. I walked around the store with her for about 5 minutes before retreating to the parking lot and waiting for her in the car.
That's pretty similar, no?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom