Here is what to look for... | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Here is what to look for...

Ok, nobody could be this lacking in basic understanding. I think you are trolling. If not ouch, I wish you the best.
100% not trolling

Then you have my condolences on your condition
If you don't understand how someone unfamiliar with Dasher's information policies could be confused as to why players could not be explicitly named, I don't know what to tell you

The particular circumstances of your ability to relate information are unusual. How is it out of line to ask questions to seek an explanation?
It is an accepted fact on this board that you don't ask questions about the info that is given out here. Not just me. Others when they have information. Many top posters, with great info sources have left the board because of this very fact. They were questioned on who their sources were. Or about the specifics of the info they were giving out. If I could say more, I would. And when I could, I always have. You want to talk about tone, your question was about why was there mystery about who the recruits were? Like I was holding out to be mysteries. Did you notice the reaction to your question? Not by me. By almost every other poster? They get it. They know that I would tell them if I thought I could.

It is an accepted fact on this board that you don't ask questions about the info that is given out here. Not just me. Others when they have information. Many top posters, with great info sources have left the board because of this very fact. They were questioned on who their sources were. Or about the specifics of the info they were giving out. If I could say more, I would. And when I could, I always have. You want to talk about tone, your question was about why was there mystery about who the recruits were? Like I was holding out to be mysteries. Did you notice the reaction to your question? Not by me. By almost every other poster? They get it. They know that I would tell them if I thought I could.
Yes, as someone unfamiliar with the particulars of your situation, that was my insinuation

My tone has been combative? It hasn't been. But I will tell you what every other person in this thread has tried to tell you in a bunch of different ways. You are out of line with your just asking questions. People that get information can't say who their sources are. They can't tell you anymore than what they tell you. Most here understand that. I tried very hard to tell you nicely in my last post to you. Since that is all I can tell you, once again, would you rather me just keep this stuff to myself?
Dash thank you for all your information. He’s just another nut I’ve put on ignore

Yes, as someone unfamiliar with the particulars of your situation, that was my insinuation
Right. And that is so wrong. I along with others, have provided the board with a lot of what we would call inside info. Some of it has been very explicit. Others not so much. I remember telling everyone to stay close to the board that day. Sometimes I am told I am going to tell you this but you can't tell anyone. I honor that. Other times I am told something and told not be explicit but you can let some of it out. Like today. Sometimes I am told to let it out. Whatever I can do, I do. One thing though, I don't have to be questioned about it. Once again, I don't get paid for this. I'm trying to be nice and helpful.

Right. And that is so wrong. I along with others, have provided the board with a lot of what we would call inside info. Some of it has been very explicit. Others not so much. I remember telling everyone to stay close to the board that day. Sometimes I am told I am going to tell you this but you can't tell anyone. I honor that. Other times I am told something and told not be explicit but you can let some of it out. Like today. Sometimes I am told to let it out. Whatever I can do, I do. One thing though, I don't have to be questioned about it. Once again, I don't get paid for this. I'm trying to be nice and helpful.
OK, I don't read every thread, I've never heard such an explanation of your relationship with your sources. Do you understand how someone in that context could reasonably react to your post as I did?

OK, I don't read every thread, I've never heard such an explanation of your relationship with your sources. Do you understand how someone in that context could reasonably react to your post as I did?
The better question is, do you understand how someone that is providing information would be put off by a question like yours?

So the person who gave you this info knows you are sharing it on a fan forum, and is OK as long as names aren't mentioned?

Why would they care if names are mentioned, if nobody knows who you are, Dasher, or who your source is?

I'm not trying to be an -- I hardly think this question is ridiculous
It shouldn’t have to be explained. If you can’t understand that, put Dasher on ignore.

The better question is, do you understand how someone that is providing information would be put off by a question like yours?
No, not really. Again, to the uninitiated, your OP does indeed seem to be withholding explicit information for no apparent reason.

IMG_0425.jpeg

No, not really. Again, to the uninitiated, your OP does indeed seem to be withholding explicit information for no apparent reason.
For Gods sake, at some point you have to realize you are the only one on the board who doesn’t understand this.

This is a warning for you: stop haranging our insiders when they provide information.

You will face dire consequences if you can’t help yourself.

Leave dasher alone.

Thanks in advance for your understanding and cooperation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom