Here is what to look for... | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Here is what to look for...

Yeah, that went out the window last weekend, I think.
Have you heard anything on the coaches maybe circling back around on Ken Evans? Just saw something on twitter and not sure if the kid who posted it is out of date or not. Thought we had moved on there.

Have you heard anything on the coaches maybe circling back around on Ken Evans? Just saw something on twitter and not sure if the kid who posted it is out of date or not. Thought we had moved on there.
I would be surprised.

Yeah, that went out the window last weekend, I think.
Wait... You’re not omniscient?
bazinga GIF

Somebody needs to hack into the DPS cameras, and do a facial recognition search for him.

Well as for Eddie figure that will be obvious was more talking other possibilities for additions…

I don't know what I don't know. But I have been told that resources are a bit scarce. Doesn't mean that we won't get more players. I think we will.
If our NIL fund is that small, we are hurting in that area more than I imagined.

Calipari is guaranteed $5 Million a year for NIL. Not saying we are in that atmosphere, but anything half of that for teams on our level seriously eliminates a lot of opportunities.

If our NIL fund is that small, we are hurting in that area more than I imagined.

Calipari is guaranteed $5 Million a year for NIL. Not saying we are in that atmosphere, but anything half of that for teams on our level seriously eliminates a lot of opportunities.
yeah, we are probably about half of that. But most schools are there with us.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom