Here's the deal... | Syracusefan.com

Here's the deal...

cto

Administrator
Obie9, Headmaster and Creatorsgame all attended the game tonight.

They are all 5-0 in games they have attended this season.

It is now their responsibility to attend every game going forward. It is now in their hands.

I'll be a bit modest here, the first three were the Dome holiday trifecta of Cornell/Montana State/Texas Southern. Should have been in D.C. for Georgetown but had a virus the week leading up to it. Still, 5-0 feels great right now.

The Tar Heels at the bar love us at the moment!

I'll be a bit modest here, the first three were the Dome holiday trifecta of Cornell/Montana State/Texas Southern. Should have been in D.C. for Georgetown but had a virus the week leading up to it. Still, 5-0 feels great right now.

Can you feel the pressure building? ;)

Well, maybe Obie and Headmaster are the real heroes, then. All five of their wins have been on the road.

After reading this...creatorsgame...sounds like I better get you tix for the away FSU game.

We'll let you off the hook for the BC game. No one should ever be required to go to the sh/thole known as chestnut hill

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom