Hint of a Change Coming? | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Hint of a Change Coming?

JJ has on Black jumpman stretchy thingys. COULD be related, but nothing seems SU specific with what he has on. I can buy them online right now.
Assuming because we are a Nike school it doesn't matter but always thought there were some guidelines even on what you post on social media in respect to what brands are visible.

Saw this picture the other day on Cuse women's lax twitter page. All wearing Jordan shoes

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230525_201852_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20230525_201852_Twitter.jpg
    712.3 KB · Views: 229
Saw this picture the other day on Cuse women's lax twitter page. All wearing Jordan shoes
The cat is clawing its way out of the bag.

SUA is probably waiting until the end of NCAAs to formally make the announcement.

He's only been in college for like 11 months. Surely he had clothes before then that he still wears.

Yeah I mean he played in the Jordan Brand Classic a year ago. I’m sure he got hooked up with some gear there too. He wouldn’t just throw that in the trash because cuse provided him with some gear.

Anything on a uniform change for this yr? Not switching to Jordan, but just getting rid of the garbage we have now….

Assuming because we are a Nike school it doesn't matter but always thought there were some guidelines even on what you post on social media in respect to what brands are visible.

UNC went to the Jordan jumpman logo in 2017... I would bet they had some timeframe of exclusivity negotiated with Nike on it in the ACC at least...

UNC went to the Jordan jumpman logo in 2017... I would bet they had some timeframe of exclusivity negotiated with Nike on it in the ACC at least...
I was thinking the same, in terms of the ACC. Doesn’t seem like they’d want a conference rival having “their” logo. UNC will always be priority number 1 with Jordan, when it comes to college programs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom