Holy Cross Game... | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Holy Cross Game...

Final stats:

1616263262574.png

1616263323672.png

Good win today. Love to see a win no matter who they play. Scanlan was great today. Good to see him have a big day. Gonna need that heading into the Duke game. Hiltz once again was fantastic. 5 assists to go along with one goal? The attack is who carried us today. Mids looks invisible for what we reason. On the defensive side of the ball, Kennedy had a big day statistically. Phaup dominated the x all game. Great job on Deskos part taking him out of the game early. Keep him fresh for Duke. Porter didn’t have to do much today but he’s one of the best in the country. On to Duke, looks like it’s going to be a great game. Hopefully the boys come ready to play.
On another note, always interesting to see the depth chart in these games
Second attack unit seems to be berkman, Ferris. Who was the third guy? Ferris looks to be solid and berkman looks comfortable out there. Coming off an acl has got to be tough. I expect both of them to see the field in the future

Second d is Horan, Hapney, and Kennedy. I guess statts is just used on man down?

third line mids seem to be fiorini, magnun, and rosa. Cook is a third line kid but got more run today with buttermore being out. Have to find a way to get him going. Don’t like them putting him on the wings on faceoffs.

good to see Shahe and Harrison get some time, always tough for a goalie to come in late in a blowout. Legs are not fresh and have been sitting for 2 hours. I never judge them based on these games. But it looks like Shahe will be the guy next year! Looking forward to seeing how he progresses

Good win today. Love to see a win no matter who they play. Scanlan was great today. Good to see him have a big day. Gonna need that heading into the Duke game. Hiltz once again was fantastic. 5 assists to go along with one goal? The attack is who carried us today. Mids looks invisible for what we reason. On the defensive side of the ball, Kennedy had a big day statistically. Phaup dominated the x all game. Great job on Deskos part taking him out of the game early. Keep him fresh for Duke. Porter didn’t have to do much today but he’s one of the best in the country. On to Duke, looks like it’s going to be a great game. Hopefully the boys come ready to play.
On another note, always interesting to see the depth chart in these games
Second attack unit seems to be berkman, Ferris. Who was the third guy? Ferris looks to be solid and berkman looks comfortable out there. Coming off an acl has got to be tough. I expect both of them to see the field in the future

Second d is Horan, Hapney, and Kennedy. I guess statts is just used on man down?

third line mids seem to be fiorini, magnun, and rosa. Cook is a third line kid but got more run today with buttermore being out. Have to find a way to get him going. Don’t like them putting him on the wings on faceoffs.

good to see Shahe and Harrison get some time, always tough for a goalie to come in late in a blowout. Legs are not fresh and have been sitting for 2 hours. I never judge them based on these games. But it looks like Shahe will be the guy next year! Looking forward to seeing how he progresses
Staats does indeee appear to be strictly man down. Must like him for picking off passes and what not. Idk if I love cook as a wing as well, but we do know he is a fierce gb guy and since he isn’t playing attack we might as well use that skill set. Dearth and Kennedy are still king on the wings though.

Crisp isn't the word I was use.
For those of us who find things to worry about, the Cuse shooting was abysmal today. Somehow, we almost always make the other team's goalie look incredible as opposed to just very good. HC goalie did play very well and should be proud of his effort. He was their star for sure.

I really hope that Scanlan's confidence goes up big time as he seemed to look better as the game went on. Even when Hiltz isn't as accurate, he strips the ball, makes laser passes and sets up others. He seems to make everyone better. Rehfuss had another great game - great pickup by the coaching staff!

The D looked solid but hard to measure given HC's anemic offense.

It looks like Buttermore was injured and not dressed.

I thought Aviles had a strong game - he stood out.

For those of us who find things to worry about, the Cuse shooting was abysmal today. Somehow, we almost always make the other team's goalie look incredible as opposed to just very good. HC goalie did play very well and should be proud of his effort. He was their star for sure.

I really hope that Scanlan's confidence goes up big time as he seemed to look better as the game went on. Even when Hiltz isn't as accurate, he strips the ball, makes laser passes and sets up others. He seems to make everyone better. Rehfuss had another great game - great pickup by the coaching staff!

The D looked solid but hard to measure given HC's anemic offense.

It looks like Buttermore was injured and not dressed.

I thought Aviles had a strong game - he stood out.

To add about the defense, I thought collectively they were very good and particularly I thought the timing of the constant double teams was excellent.

I liked Page, Stripe, Magnan and Rosa when they got in.

Great goal by Ferris.

What happened to Buttermore

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom