Aweart23

2nd String
Monday- California visits with Miller and Trejo
Tuesday- Nevada with Arciniega
Wednesday- Texas with Zach Allen
Thursday Morn- Fayetteville NC with Kelly
Thursday afternoon- Kansas with Kirkland

That's some travel itinerary..

Anyone think when HCDM and Adkins bring the rental car back at the end of the day it's full of empty Dorito Bags and Gatorade bottles with tobacco juice in them??

Anyone think when HCDM and Adkins bring the rental car back at the end of the day it's full of empty Dorito Bags and Gatorade bottles with tobacco juice in them??

You forgot the Slim Jims :)

You forgot the Slim Jims :)
With all that inside them I hope the windows opened without any problem. Kind of hard to blame the dog when its only the two of you in the car.couchburnSomeone lit a match!!

Impossible, he's already become HC at Tenn and Wisky.

does Marrone fly coach or does the university have a lear jet that he can use? Serious question.

Also, I'm not reading anything into the visit to Allen because I truly believe he is locked to SU. I'm wondering if coach is now starting him on the offense philosophy and playbook. Maybe spent the day going over film with him.

Oscar mayer bologna containers emtpy...gatorade bottles spewn about...tobacco flowing like winr.. The jucos flowin in like the salmon of capistrano

kcsu flew him out on his private kite that he has as an insider.
HCDM wanted to use your hot air balloon but Shafer had already taken it

What? No Funions and Red Bull?

I flew with Coach Marrone and The Good Doctor back from NYC on a Delta prop plane, poor guy didn't fit in the seat.

Oscar mayer bologna containers emtpy...gatorade bottles spewn about...tobacco flowing like winr.. The jucos flowin in like the salmon of capistrano
Favorite movie for sure!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom