holy | Syracusefan.com

holy

cuseclappy

Winner 2016 SU Football Season Prediction Contest
i just realized we play a week from today, i cant believe the season is all ready here

F Penn st!!!!

i just realized we play a week from today, i cant believe the season is all ready here

F Penn st!!!!

Hahaha I just realized this too, called work and told them I'm going to be sick saturdy...

F Penn st!!!!

Bill O'Brien this is all I know ... the doctor says I'm not fit to compete right now yet here I am in my gear because this is all I know and this is all I have. And I lost a fight last night and I've gotten my a&& kicked before and here I am still standing. And the truth is Bill I am sorry I'm sorry I took my eyes off of Penn State to enact my revenge on you and that revenge wasn't enough. I'm sorry I didn't take your arm off and take it home with me. I'm sorry that I didn't break your face and I'm sorry that the next time I get my hands on you I'm gonna choke you out and then I'm gonna wake you up and spit in your face and take your arm home with me. And I'm sorry you think a beating is gonna stop me, I am relentless and I will not stop no matter who you put in front of me and no matter what you do I'm gonna get my hands on you and I'm gonna get my revenge and I say we do it on August 31st in Metlife Stadium. Come on, come on have the guts that this fat guy over here doesn't have ... step on the field with Scott Shafer and fight me like a man.

- Best in the world

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom