Home Depot is 6'4 | Syracusefan.com

Home Depot is 6'4

Antz201

Scout Team
How can Victor Home Depot try to guard Fair and MCW... Haha 6'8 and 6'6 vs maybe 6'4? If Triche is on, we are not beatable... Louisville knows something about a fired up Triche!!!!! Besides, we will be the home team, you can run and tell that, homeboy.
ujygahe8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How can Victor Home Depot try to guard Fair and MCW... Haha 6'8 and 6'6 vs maybe 6'4? If Triche is on, we are not beatable... Louisville knows something about a fired up Triche!!!!! Besides, we will be the home team, you can run and tell that, homeboy.

I think we can beat UL. I also believe we can be the best team in the country. That being said, I also think we can be the worst team in the final 16. March is not who is the best team out there but who is hottest with a bit of luck thrown in the mix. Just ask UCan't.

Edit: I know we can crush UL.

BT is the key...

MCW , despite what many say, has been been playing much better. Still a few silly to's and bad moments at the end but he's getting to the rim at will and making plays. I think he'll continue, unless VO is on him (but that really opens up Fair and BT).

CJ - I think we're all confident he'll have 20/10.

James - at worst, is average getting 10 points/5 boards. At best, he could give us 20/10. I'm confident with James, just pull him if he gets 2 fouls in 1st half.

Baye is playing well enough to hold down the middle, even if we see bad Christmas.

That leaves BT. If Crean is smart, he takes his chances and tries to stop MCW, or Fair (if poss) by putting VO on him. That will leave BT with many, many, open looks from three, and more so from the foul line and in. He has to hit those pull ups from 10, running shots, quick turnarounds, etc, that he's been missing. If he does that, it changes the dynamic in this game.

"Same as it ever was" can we or can we not make free-throws.

Baye Keita at the line = warm and fuzzies...

Never thought I'd say that but his FT's in the post season may be one of the least celebrated feel-good stories of the year.

HammerHands SWWWWIIIISSSHHH...

ujygahe8.jpg

I coined him home depot. You owe me royalities.

I just think we're going to pile up some fouls at the C position. Zeller will be given every close call against our no-name, tag-team Cs. We may well have to play Coleman just to get Rak and Baye off the court for a while. If we do, my only hope is that DC2 puts his big body on him and backs him right off of the court.

I coined him home depot. You owe me royalities.

You are correct lol... It also sounds like Hi Home Depot... Hola Home Depot lol... Just thought that God's Gift to Defense deserved his own thread... U can't lock down with broken ankles!!!

I just think we're going to pile up some fouls at the C position. Zeller will be given every close call against our no-name, tag-team Cs. We may well have to play Coleman just to get Rak and Baye off the court for a while. If we do, my only hope is that DC2 puts his big body on him and backs him right off of the court.

i have zero doubt our bigs will be in foul trouble, hopefully we play well enough to overcome this.

We play zone and don't foul a lot... Christmas, Baye, Grant and Baby DC is 20 fouls... Vs 1 guy that flops all the time... Our guys will hold their own, Cal had way more size, and they were frustrated as hell, specially their perimeter shooters... Not easy to drain threes when it's crunch time in a single elimination game.

I think this is a very real threat/problem for us. We have had a couple of games where we experienced bigs foul problems and those teams didn't have the name that Zeller comes with.

I know it may be long odds but I am hoping JB considers using DC2 in the first half. It would give JB more options at the end. And early action out of DC2 comes with the added benefit of applying post pressure/foul opportunities going our way. Trading a couple fouls DC2 for Zeller is a win for the 'Cuse.

I think this is a very real threat/problem for us. We have had a couple of games where we experienced bigs foul problems and those teams didn't have the name that Zeller comes with.

I know it may be long odds but I am hoping JB considers using DC2 in the first half. It would give JB more options at the end. And early action out of DC2 comes with the added benefit of applying post pressure/foul opportunities going our way. Trading a couple fouls DC2 for Zeller is a win for the 'Cuse.
Bring DC in for a fragrant 1

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom