Home Stretch | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Home Stretch

Kendall Moore visit confirmed for 2/1 per the Chicago Tribune.

Tribune also says Spearman is right now scheduled to take an unofficial visit to Iowa this weekend and has not ruled out another official visit next weekend. Is considering Syracuse so I'd suspect (hope) we'll be able to get that visit next weekend with his teammate.
confirmed he will be making the trip with his teammate.

also good to see Moore had a strong existing relationship with DeAndre Smith

Theres a post on the Rutgers r ivals premium board saying update on AE so I think that pretty much confirms it.

Sounds like he'll be going to the U or here
If he doesn't commit while visiting Miami I think we'll get out of this unscathed with a damn good running back.

And obviously he cancelled to Rutgers, who wants to visit that dump?

If he doesn't commit while visiting Miami I think we'll get out of this unscathed with a damn good running back.

And his coach is a big proponent of ours which will help us until the end

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

i always had a feeling Miami was the one to worry most about. Do you still feel he could chose FSU? If they didn't tell him he would be a "power back" he would be there.

If we are able to hold onto Gus and Malik that speaks very highly of our new staffs recruiting ability. There were some legit programs circling these guys.

He dropped Rutgers and visiting Miami next weekend prob down to us and Miami... Miami just got fsu beat recruiter so lets hope he doesn't take his talents to south beach... However I feel good about where we are and 2014 class should be one of the best we've had in a very long time.

confirmed he will be making the trip with his teammate.

also good to see Moore had a strong existing relationship with DeAndre Smith

great news. Spearman looks like a big time linebacker recruit. prototype size to right out of the gate 6-2 220. We be a fantastic get.

i always had a feeling Miami was the one to worry most about. Do you still feel he could chose FSU? If they didn't tell him he would be a "power back" he would be there.
He won't choose FSU, his main recruiter was the OC who just went to UM.

If we are able to hold onto Gus and Malik that speaks very highly of our new staffs recruiting ability. There were some legit programs circling these guys.
It would be nothing short of miraculous considering the events and talent at stake.:cool:

Is
Is this the same oc that was recruiting him as a fullback?
Yes, between that and the spectre of major penalties from the NCAA investigation, sounds like Syracuse has a pretty good chance of retaining Gus.

from the xm radio this morning they sound like they dont expect miami to get any real penalties. they already took the bowl ban so about all they might do is limit some scholies and i think the two together are much tougher than one at a time.

It would be nothing short of miraculous considering the events and talent at stake.:cool:

It would not be miraculous. It's just good recruiting.

LOL...the buttgers board is saying they stopped recruiting Edwards.....sure :crazy:

LOL, the classic Rutgers board answer when a kid drops them. Most delusional fanbase ever.....

LOL, the classic Rutgers board answer when a kid drops them. Most delusional fanbase ever.....

right...all within two weeks of them scheduling the official visit they decided they didn't want to recruit him anymore. yeah...makes sense.

Guys, I know nothing about Gus. For those who know of him. Would you put in the class of Ray Rice or some of the great runners who have played at Syracuse. I guess my question is potentially how good is he?

Guys, I know nothing about Gus. For those who know of him. Would you put in the class of Ray Rice or some of the great runners who have played at Syracuse. I guess my question is potentially how good is he?

Cali might be the only one that could answer your question before the kid actually gets here.

Cali might be the only one that could answer your question before the kid actually gets here.
freighttrain.png

I am confused. Was not aware he was one of our recruiters. According to another poster I thought he was in North Korea as an inspector of their nuclear program.

I am confused. Was not aware he was one of our recruiters. According to another poster I thought he was in North Korea as an inspector of their nuclear program.

Let's hope that's not true, if Kim Jong Bees found out he was a nuclear inspector he would be banned from the board for life, instead of being made hang out in the corner from time to time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom