Honest question. Is Swider everything we expected? | Syracusefan.com

Honest question. Is Swider everything we expected?

He is a big liability on defense, so if he does not score no value to the team.
Even when he does score does it even out with his defense? I’m guessing no, so it’s a double black hole.

I never understood the expectations.

I made this point before, and I'll make it again. If the player's basketball highlight reel videos start with the music they use in instructional videos on how to trim a bonsai tree - you should NOT have high expectations for the player.

What I expected, unfortunately. He does hustle, but not a great athlete and he is just missing "it." Maybe if he stays he will find it.

Whenever he drives to the basket or backs his guy down and gets stopped he looks to pass and when he can't find a guy to pas s it to he shoots, and makes them all. He needs to just shoot more when he gets near the paint, be more selfish.

Kind of a mixed bag!! Not over athletic but sure hustles as good or better than the other starters. Grabbing few more rebounds than I expected. To me the big surprise was for a supposedly good 3 point shooter, he has very little height on his shot. At times it is nearly flat. An earlier point was very good. JB3 and Cole are too much alike. We needed one but not both

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom