Hot Off the Presses / Warrick Texas Dunk iPhone Cases | Syracusefan.com

Hot Off the Presses / Warrick Texas Dunk iPhone Cases

TinyManInside

Our only goal will be the western shores.
Just finished engraving these last night. They're going out in the mail this morning.

I'm not thrilled with the orange color of the cases. I have more orange cases on the way from a new supplier (it is damn hard to find orange anodized aluminum!) that should be a better color. I'll replace any of the existing cases free of charge if the new cases are indeed closer to a Syracuse Orange.

Mason

7172_364931293618247_401339660_n.jpg

Cases shipped out this morning to the following people:

Marsh01
goodroc
rrlbees
GoCuse08
orangepace

Mason

Will more be available? If so, how much?

Go Cuse!

I am planning on doing a second run. I have a new batch of orange anodize aluminum iPhone 5 cases on order. Should be here in about 2-3 weeks. The iPhone 4S cases should be here a few days before that.

Mason

Thanks. I have a 4s.

Go Cuse!

you might be able to get into the 1st run of 4S cases. Let me check my list. I'll post back here later tonight.

Mason

Wish you did droids

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

I can definitely do other phones. There are 2 issues: 1) I need to be able to find a suitable case, and 2) I would need at least 3 or 4 people in an order for a specific device. There is A LOT of setup time involved in prepping the images and making jigs for my engraving machine. It is simply too much for a single one-off case of a new variety.

what device do you have? If you can get interest for a couple more people, then I can start looking around for suitable cases to start with.

Mason

I have a regular ol' 4, though of course that would fall under the 4s case category...

when i upgrade some day to a fancy phone, you my friend are the first person I'll be ringing up on speed dial! Thanks for all you do bro!

Shipped to BlackKnight76 and otisco today.

I believe I now have everyone's address.

Clarification - the cases shown above are all for iPhone 5. The raw 4/4S cases should be coming in the mail within the next 10 days or so and I will engrave them as soon as they arrive.

Mason

There may be an extra iPhone 5 case or two. I will post in this thread if so. If not, I am planning to do another run.

would you have any problem shipping to Alaska? Iphone 4

OP works for Apple. Making people switch to iPhones.

OP works for Apple. Making people switch to iPhones.

haha... nope, it's just that it is a lot easier for me to get suitable iPhone cases than cases for other devices... one of the benefits of a single form factor versus hundreds (for Android). I do a lot of cases (mainly for other businesses) besides this.

Galaxy S3 owner here in Texas would LOVE one... Any other S3 owners interested? Really nice work!

Have mine in pocket. Thanks Tiny! Great quality and well worth the buy.