Hot Off the Presses / Warrick Texas Dunk iPhone Cases | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Hot Off the Presses / Warrick Texas Dunk iPhone Cases

Have mine in pocket. Thanks Tiny! Great quality and well worth the buy.

Awesome. Glad the post office was on top of things and got these out so quickly.

I am planning on doing a second run. I have a new batch of orange anodize aluminum iPhone 5 cases on order. Should be here in about 2-3 weeks. The iPhone 4S cases should be here a few days before that.

Mason

Mason, how do I go about getting a 4S version from you? Please inbox me the price and your PayPal info. Thx.

I would get one for my EVO LTE in a heartbeat!
I also have an evo 4g LTE if you are keeping count, Mason. Would be willing to pay more than you have been charging if you can produce a smaller lot.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2

Looking forward to mine, Mason, and thanks again.

Here's an annoying inquiry given all the work you're doing as it is - any chance you could do a run, whenever time permits down the road or whatever, with the Hak Block graphic, assuming sufficient demand of course? (I could probably drum up 2-3 or maybe more orders alone.)

haha... nope, it's just that it is a lot easier for me to get suitable iPhone cases than cases for other devices... one of the benefits of a single form factor versus hundreds (for Android). I do a lot of cases (mainly for other businesses) besides this.
Was a joke, man!

Ok, I believe that is 3 for the EVO LTE. I will start looking for cases.

First batches of 4/4S and 5 appear to be sold out (pending payment from a couple of people). I'm working up details for a second batch.

Mason

when i upgrade some day to a fancy phone, you my friend are the first person I'll be ringing up on speed dial! Thanks for all you do bro!

It's no big deal CR... Your phone is AARP-approved. ;)

rotary+cell+phone.jpg

not sure it was mentioned but Hak tweeted theat he was given a case by one of his fans. So Hak himself very well may be rocking the same Iphone case as some of you

not sure it was mentioned but Hak tweeted theat he was given a case by one of his fans. So Hak himself very well may be rocking the same Iphone case as some of you

You, suttree gave Hak the original first edition case that I made this happened during F4 weekend.

Mason