Hotel Syracuse Shuttle | Syracusefan.com

Hotel Syracuse Shuttle

outoftownie

2nd String
Bringing the wife to the game tonight and she isn’t interested in walking from my normally parking spot by Syracuse Stage. Anyone know where the shuttle from Hotel Syracuse drops off and how easy it is to use? I know a few people have said they use it, just trying to make my life a little easier with my better half.

Thanks for any advice!

Bringing the wife to the game tonight and she isn’t interested in walking from my normally parking spot by Syracuse Stage. Anyone know where the shuttle from Hotel Syracuse drops off and how easy it is to use? I know a few people have said they use it, just trying to make my life a little easier with my better half.

Thanks for any advice!

It's really easy to use and they drop you off close. Plus they have some really great bands and food trucks on site. I recommend it.

Thanks, how much time should I allow for the shuttle? Want to be in the Dome by 6:45p at the latest!

Thanks, how much time should I allow for the shuttle? Want to be in the Dome by 6:45p at the latest!
Leave by 6, on big crowds the buses will run late. Missed the first touchdown against Clemson due to that.