Houston ROLL CALL | Syracusefan.com

Houston ROLL CALL

Will be flying down on Friday morning from Philly. Got to SU a year too late for 03', missed 13' and vowed to catch the next one. Didn't think it would happen so quickly, but here it is!

Last edited:
Flying home from Michigan tonight and out to Houston tomorrow with Mrs. C. Got an ultra low mileage frequent flyer flight by going a day earlier than planned and coming back a day later (Wednesday ). Combined with free hotel thanks to Hilton points and free rental car from Hertz it almost makes travelling for work 40+ weeks a year worthwhile.

Flying home from Michigan tonight and out to Houston tomorrow with Mrs. C. Got an ultra low mileage frequent flyer flight by going a day earlier than planned and coming back a day later (Wednesday ). Combined with free hotel thanks to Hilton points and free rental car from Hertz it almost makes travelling for work 40+ weeks a year worthwhile.
You beat me by a free rental car. I had to pay for mine but am getting 1000 frequent flyer miles for the rental. LOL.

I will be at the Practice with my wife and daughter and at the game with my wife. I wasn't sure I'd be able to swing going, but now that I have tickets, I am PUMPED!!

Are we going to arrange a SyracuseFan meet up? We should.

I am in. More importantly I talked my cousin into coming with me. This was a huge coup. He is a huge fan, but also quite risk averse when it comes to $. It took his wife and I 4 days to get him to commit. In the end, I like to think it was the stories I told him of what it was like to be in the UC last weekend that finally got him to commit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom