How bout a little love for Austin Wilson? | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

How bout a little love for Austin Wilson?

sounds like a lawsuit. If he has met the qualifications to graduate, he should be allowed to graduate. Me thinks some nefarious recruiting is going to take place while he is kept at home.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

I would like to believe the school board wouldn't have anything to do with that ... but it is PA so who knows? I hope to God they have a legitimate reason for keeping him at school, I don't understand why they would or what they have to gain by doing so?

i didnt think it was even a school board issue? is he the only kid who has ever graduated early that school?

whil
With all the hoopla around ZA I don;t think we should ignore AW. This kid can play and it is far from a foregone conclusion that he won't wind up #1. I am glad we have him and am looking forward to having some classy frosh QBs compete to see who gets the glory for restoring the pride. Welcome aboard mate - look forward to seeing you play.
e we should not forget AW Lets also keep a thought about those two other kids in the program that have a big shot in front of them as the starter. I refer to Kinder and Hunt,of course. I doubt Broyld gets the chance. He is showing too much as a RB. Its not definite because Doug did say he would get a "look". Its gonna be a huge battle come this spring and fall.Any predictions?:noidea:

I think it will be Hunt or AB. Everyone is writing AB off as QB but I keep imagining the zone read with AB at QB.

I think it will be Hunt or AB. Everyone is writing AB off as QB but I keep imagining the zone read with AB at QB.
Most of the popular thinking has Charlie as caretaker for one season keeping the seat warm for Zach. If AB can absorb the play book, and that has been a big if expressed here on the board, things could perculate, however there will be growing pains. It will be tough to follow Ryan who has maturated nicely.

I've said it a million times, but unless Broyld, Hunt, or Allen come in and blow Marrone's socks off, Loeb will start. Even if one of those guys is even with Loeb I think the experience will trump it.