How does J Wright do it? | Syracusefan.com

How does J Wright do it?

Madbiker

2019-20 Iggy Co-Winner Reg Season Rcd
Hart, Jenkins, Brunson all coming back next year? If that was us, all these guys would be off to the draft to cash in on a great tourney. Mali has 2 good games and may bolt.

Hart is the only true gripe you should have with them staying. The other two aren't on any NBA radars.

I thought Hart and Jenkins just declared?

Not sure how he does it, but his reaction as Jenkins's shot went in..."bang", with no emotion, was pretty damn cool.

It was like watching an action movie star walking away and a huge explosion going on behind him with no reaction. I'm more impressive by his lack of emotion than anything else, don't know how that's possible.

Hart, Jenkins, Brunson all coming back next year? If that was us, all these guys would be off to the draft to cash in on a great tourney. Mali has 2 good games and may bolt.

None of those guys are really NBA prospects. Brunsen is too small. Hart has no position. Jenkins is a stand still shooter at the next level.

Its simple really. Would you trade Mal next year to have any of those three? ..... HeII no.

Get the most out of 4-year players by playing foul-every-possession basketball on both ends. Make that the norm of the game, change the entire environment of the officiating. The guy is a frickin' genius.

At least in this case, Mal, a FR, is almost the same age as Hart, a JR. Seems we get a lot of "old for their grade" guys lately, which doesn't help matters. For a league that drafts based on potential, being 22 or 23 when you hit the draft is an issue. It took Hield going absolutely nuts to be considered above that this year.

He's better off coaching high school ball than coaching that terrible organization.

I was thinking this in the beginning, but I think they actually have a roster that fits his style of coaching/play.

Maybe this is why he was emotionless after the win. I'm kidding.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom