How Good Is The SEC: 0-2 VS the ACC--Miami Beats Florida | Syracusefan.com

How Good Is The SEC: 0-2 VS the ACC--Miami Beats Florida

arbitragegls

All Conference
Two of the SEC better teams have lost to ACC teams...isn't this a great year to be joining the ACC?!!!!

Clemson beats #5 Georgia...Miami beats #12 Florida...oh my, the ACC is a powerful conference...finally.

This helps the SOS of ACC vs. all other conferences...each game that Georgia and Florida win in the SEC will help the ACC in getting to the NC.

It's Good to Be 'Cuse!! The Order of The 'Cuse Orange...

Agree but UF is gonna blow they can't score at all ... way overrated to start the year ... they had no business being in the top 15 ...

You forgot about the North Carolina loss to South Carolina last week. I will take the ACC being 2-1 against the SEC though.

You forgot about the North Carolina loss to South Carolina last week. I will take the ACC being 2-1 against the SEC though.
Nah, I didn't forget...but the important games were Clemson and Miami...knocked off two of the contenders in the ACC...and the B1G, Big 12 and Pac 12 aren't playing the schedule the ACC is...Conference SOS going to help ACC get to NC this year.

Two of the SEC better teams have lost to ACC teams...isn't this a great year to be joining the ACC?!!!!

Clemson beats #5 Georgia...Miami beats #12 Florida...oh my, the ACC is a powerful conference...finally.

This helps the SOS of ACC vs. all other conferences...each game that Georgia and Florida win in the SEC will help the ACC in getting to the NC.

SOS doesn't matter as much until next year. It helps with the computers in the current BCS, but the human polls still control 2/3 of the process, which means if Bama loses they'll still get their mulligan. If Clemson can avoid any ACC slip ups and beat South Carolina, the Tigers should be in the title game.

It's actually 2-2, Alabama beat VT also.

However, it's a start. Especially because it was one ranked ACC team against four SEC teams ranked 12 or higher. Pretty close to the best case outcome.

I wish FSU would schedule Ole Miss or Clemson would schedule Vandy or something like that.

I agree with you Lou.

Every ACC team should try to schedule mid-level SEC teams.

And let's not forget that the Noles get a chance to ensure Florida is no better than the third best team in the state. I'm already a Noles fan for that game!