How Hard Is It It To Give Away Tickets | Syracusefan.com

How Hard Is It It To Give Away Tickets

TheOrangeBuddha

Scout Team
I've reached out to several folks to see whether they had any interest in my Buffalo tickets. I've reached out to several Syracuse philanthropic organizations to see if they had any interest as well. So far I've come up empty.

I'm not looking for money - just looking for someone to actually USE the tickets. Anyone interested?

They are section 115, row S, two tickets.

Let me know,

Peace

I've reached out to several folks to see whether they had any interest in my Buffalo tickets. I've reached out to several Syracuse philanthropic organizations to see if they had any interest as well. So far I've come up empty.

I'm not looking for money - just looking for someone to actually USE the tickets. Anyone interested?

Let me know,

Peace

Welcome back. Don't be a stranger.

I wonder if he meant "Rhode Island tickets"?

Liked no absolute idiot I wrote Buffalo and was thinking Rhode Island. As typical, TexanMark understood me.

Work has been kicking my ass for the past two years (in a good way), which has sucked up all of my previous SyracuseFan time. I will try my best to get on at least once a week this season.

Liked no absolute idiot I wrote Buffalo and was thinking Rhode Island. As typical, TexanMark understood me.

Work has been kicking my ass for the past two years (in a good way), which has sucked up all of my previous SyracuseFan time. I will try my best to get on at least once a week this season.
Barry if no comes forward...mail them to JeremyCuse and he will get them to some Cuse fans at the tailgate.

TheOrangeBuddha said:
I've reached out to several folks to see whether they had any interest in my Buffalo tickets. I've reached out to several Syracuse philanthropic organizations to see if they had any interest as well. So far I've come up empty. I'm not looking for money - just looking for someone to actually USE the tickets. Anyone interested? They are section 115, row S, two tickets. Let me know, Peace

I have family coming from out of town that needs tickets if you still have them I would be willing to take them off of your hands!

I would be happy to pass along any tickets to our Big Brothers Big Sisters to take their Littles to a game. Our volunteers are always grateful for any activities we can provide for them to spend time with their Littles. Not sure if I am suppose to post an email address - so if not please remove bbbs@peace-caa.org
Thanks

Cuse1fan,

The tickets are already spoken for ... But I appreciate the reply. I used to provide tickets to the Big Brothers/Big Sisters thru Kirby Dar Dar but he's moved on. I reached out to their Executive Director and several others and nobody responded or replied. Oh wel ...

Peace

Let me know,

Peace

B-Dub!

I'm probably going to have my 2 tix available for the Wake game if someone has a need for them. Also my Fine pass as well.

Cuse1fan,

The tickets are already spoken for ... But I appreciate the reply. I used to provide tickets to the Big Brothers/Big Sisters thru Kirby Dar Dar but he's moved on. I reached out to their Executive Director and several others and nobody responded or replied. Oh wel ...

Peace
Kirby worked for the Boys and Girls Club everyone always confuses us with them even the Dome sends me tickets that say Boys and Girls Club on the receipt. We always appreciate any donation of SU Athletic tickets and we are grateful for the support from the members of syracuse fan and Orange Nation in general.

I'm probably going to have my 2 tix available for the Wake game if someone has a need for them. Also my Fine pass as well.
Very interested. Please advise via PM. Thanks in advance.

I would like to grab those if they aren't spoken for yet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom