How in the hell do you gain 840 while punting 5 times and 3 turnovers | Syracusefan.com

How in the hell do you gain 840 while punting 5 times and 3 turnovers

This is totally unheard of
imagine if they hadn't had the dropsies in the first half - 1000 yds + easy. But, all I really care about right now is that we can score and we have joined the 21st century offensively. If in 2 years we are still getting this type of defensive performance then we'll need to reevaluate.

imagine if they hadn't had the dropsies in the first half - 1000 yds + easy. But, all I really care about right now is that we can score and we have joined the 21st century offensively. If in 2 years we are still getting this type of defensive performance then we'll need to reevaluate.
Alot of the yards came the play after a drop but there were drive killers too

That was hard to believe

A couple of those turnovers were deep in our territory.

This is totally unheard of
Play against a bend but don't break defense with the flexibility of a dry brittle twig and an opposing offense that gets off the field quickly.

They had quite a few drops in the 2nd half too.

The funny part is if they cut out half of the errors they made they score over 70 easily and probably plus 900 yards. It's insane.

The funny part is if they cut out half of the errors they made they score over 70 easily and probably plus 900 yards. It's insane.
Players will get yelled at in film room of a game where they gained 850

That was a very good football team last night. They should be able to play with anyone. Little undisciplined though.

Factor in our new fast offense with a cover 2 defense which covers only two players and incorporates bump tackling schemes. Opponents are going to get more offensive snaps than ever before.

It's the truth too. I cant remember when I saw a team drop that many passes! THINK ABOUT THAT!

Lousiville had 4 TD drives in 1 play. They also had a 5th TD in 3 play drive. That is obviously why they had so many yards and the ability to have over 1000 yards last night.

We didn't force them to take some time to score and gave more possessions. The D was burned.

Lousiville had 4 TD drives in 1 play. They also had a 5th TD in 3 play drive. That is obviously why they had so many yards and the ability to have over 1000 yards last night.

We didn't force them to take some time to score and gave more possessions. The D was burned.

This is true. On any drive lasting over 5 plays, the best they got was a field goal.

EDIT: Not technically true, they did have 1 ten play TD drive

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom