How is it | Syracusefan.com

How is it

This was the most I've seen Marek shoot...unfortunately the results were not good.

apparently we're being punished for the paris climate accord.

That we get the one foreign guy who can't shoot or pass?

You are correct that he can't shoot but you couldn't be more wrong about his passing. He has the second most assists on the team behind Howard and only Howard has a better assist/turnover ratio (I'm not counting Washington's because the sample size is very low). Considering his size and the fact that four guys play more minutes than him...a lot more in the case of three of them...I think his passing skill is an area that doesn't deserve criticism.

You are correct that he can't shoot but you couldn't be more wrong about his passing. He has the second most assists on the team behind Howard and only Howard has a better assist/turnover ratio (I'm not counting Washington's because the sample size is very low). Considering his size and the fact that four guys play more minutes than him...a lot more in the case of three of them...I think his passing skill is an area that doesn't deserve criticism.

Very much agree and good to see you Dick. Wish it was under better circumstances.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom