How is this OK? | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

How is this OK?

I will never understand how laughing off a poor performance immediately thereafter is acceptable in anything professional. And it has absolutely 0% to do with “a football guy thing.” It’s got to do with pride in your product. But hey, the world needs ditch diggers too.
was he laughing off a poor performance? like that person asked him, hey why was that so bad, and he started laughing?

gimme a break

was he laughing off a poor performance? like that person asked him, hey why was that so bad, and he started laughing?

gimme a break
I think the problem is too many breaks… that’s why he’s laughing all the way to $4M a year for putting out that product. Yeah, I’d say that’s laughing off his piss poor performance.

Dude should be fired tonight.

What could a dude in a BC hat say after what just happened to elicit a huge laugh? I'm genuinely curious because I would like to laugh.
I'm up for a good chuckle if he'd like to share.

What could a dude in a BC hat say after what just happened to elicit a huge laugh? I'm genuinely curious because I would like to laugh.
i could imagine someone saying something really mean about how terrible that was and how they're just happy that it's over, something self deprecating about a terrible win, i don't know

i guess i hope that guys that know each other and just sat through that mess stressing out way worse than any of us could share a laugh about it

I think the problem is too many breaks… that’s why he’s laughing all the way to $4M a year for putting out that product. Yeah, I’d say that’s laughing off his piss poor performance.

Dude should be fired tonight.
when is he permitted to experience even fleeting happiness?

the world needs ditch diggers too.
pal GIF

when is he permitted to experience even fleeting happiness?
I get that we’re not in agreement on this philosophicallly. And that’s fine. But he can experience some happiness when he wins. Otherwise go coach HS in the Southwest for $80k and laugh with your family every night when you’re home at 6PM. You don’t make it to the apex of your profession by being sub par. You just don’t. And if that’s acceptable, then I’ll root for something else.

He’s plenty happy, let’s not act like every moment of his day is anxiety strapped fear for a profession he’s laying down every ounce of sweat he has for.

I have 0 sympathy for Dino Babers in year 8. And neither did 80% of section 251 tonight.

How about a player who gave it their all and is serious about his craft, wants to go to the NFL, and just lost a 5th straight game, seeing his head coach laughing less than a minute after the final whistle.

Am I going to be happy? What’s my perception of that? “My coach preaches X, Y, Z, does he care as much as I do that we lost the game today?”

It isn’t life or death so I understand why it is not the end of the world, but for a guy coaching for his job and who has 90-100 kids who look at every move he makes to judge him, ain’t a good look. Let alone a (dwindling) fan base that cares, too.

Did you forget the losing streak? Stretching for some sort of moral victory means nothing. Do something, anything, to win on the field. That hasn't happened in years. Dino laughing today tells you where his head is at.
That’s why I said ND broke him?

I'd be laughing too if I made millions of dollars to score 5 touchdowns in 5 games.

How about a player who gave it their all and is serious about his craft, wants to go to the NFL, and just lost a 5th straight game, seeing his head coach laughing less than a minute after the final whistle.

Am I going to be happy? What’s my perception of that? “My coach preaches X, Y, Z, does he care as much as I do that we lost the game today?”

It isn’t life or death so I understand why it is not the end of the world, but for a guy coaching for his job and who has 90-100 kids who look at every move he makes to judge him, ain’t a good look. Let alone a (dwindling) fan base that cares, too.
I just think it's goofy. They shake hands and act nice to each other. Then he goes back to being unhappy.

7-17 for 37 yards and 4 picks…. I didn’t watch a single snap and I legit GASPED out Loud when I saw that stat line. I feel for the QB who got thrown into the abyss that is a Dino Babers led offense.
Should have watched, turned out the QB was the abyss.

On he bright side, we won't be losing anyone to the portal this year.

I think that's the bright side. Maybe not
I wouldn't be surprised if LeQuint leaves. I know the team was loyal to him during his trouble, and I hope he returns that loyalty, but if he doesn't I can't fault him too harshly. I wouldn't want to run behind this line.

I wouldn't be surprised if LeQuint leaves. I know the team was loyal to him during his trouble, and I hope he returns that loyalty, but if he doesn't I can't fault him too harshly. I wouldn't want to run behind this line.

Anyone half decent is gonna leave. I don't begrudge any kids leaving

This is a complete teardown and rebuild.

I watched the first half and CDRW looked awful. You can’t blame that on HCDB, however all the rest of it you can.

I watched the first half and CDRW looked awful. You can’t blame that on HCDB, however all the rest of it you can.
I blame him for not making him a little better and not recruiting anyone else better

QB is everything and we are nowhere at qb

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RSmith

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom