How We Treat Each Other... | Syracusefan.com

How We Treat Each Other...

Nicknack

All Conference
This board is MUCH better than what we are seeing lately... PLEASE STOP THE PERSONAL ATTACKS. This has gotten ridiculous. Too often instead of differences of opinions, some are allowing their egos or sense of pride to get in the way. I absolutely love the discussion here... so much that I read more (hours every week) and post less because I love to read the debate and views and different perspectives. However, when people get personal just because someone doesn't agree with them, it takes the threads and board in general in a negative direction. We are all brotherhood here. I mean really... we all want basically the same thing - for 'Cuse to win. I might get crap for starting this thread, but so be it... I just think we should treat our brothers and sisters of Orange with more respect even if we disagree with them. For some here, I just don't get it. Disagree, fine. To get personal, I don't.

i want whirledpeas

Did I miss something? Seems like most people are angry about a loss and some officiating. Disagreements don't seem personal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom