Howard Washington Injury... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Howard Washington Injury...

Walk ons will be playing at this point. Syracuse can't have anything nice as of late.

Ole defense. Zero margin for picking up even a couple of dumb fouls.
l.jpg

We are toast now. My only hope was that Boeheim would realize the 3 guard lineup made sense and start playing HW 15 min a game at a minimum with Tyus at the 3 for good stretches. Then maybe we could score a little more and if we played good defense and rebounded we could win a game or two I wasn't expecting. I will now be watching every game and then watching Bazely and Carey highlight tapes after.

We are toast now. My only hope was that Boeheim would realize the 3 guard lineup made sense and start playing HW 15 min a game at a minimum with Tyus at the 3 for good stretches. Then maybe we could score a little more and if we played good defense and rebounded we could win a game or two I wasn't expecting. I will now be watching every game and then watching Bazely and Carey highlight tapes after.

i agree, i had hope for the 3 guard lineup, and giving battle/howard some breathers. i think this is the nail in the coffin.

How do you even play a zone with no backup guard sheesh

It would be noticeable when they start making shots.

On the bright side - the committee might take this under consideration when we lose at Cameron.

Okay, that's funny.

Why can't we have anything nice?????

At least I won't have to worry about not doing anything outdoors in March now.

First off, sucks for Washington.

Second off, and I'm not holding my breath on this, but it would be nice if we use our full scholarship allotment once that's restored to hedge against injuries.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom