Huge crowd for BC game tonight | Syracusefan.com

Huge crowd for BC game tonight

Hey buddy. Did u see the NH Register is calling it quits? Weren't you there at one time?

Sent from my DROIDX

That BC crowd was a joke. I wish the ACC would boot BC and pick up Uconn and be done with it.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk

Wow I was watching that thinking what a struggle it will be to get tickets at a BC game. That was sad.

I remember their first season in the ACC they only made seats available to season ticket holders, etc. Not so much anymore. I suspect they could probably sell out for us even with just their fans though, as they do for Dook and UNC. Something tells me I'll end up paying $100 on Stubhub or something. But I can always go see them play Fairfield in front of 2,000 "super Eagles" as a consolation.

Watched the 2nd half on ESPN to take in some ACC action. Brutal. The skill level of these 2 teams looked like DII schools. Aside from the uniforms, BC doesn't look anything like the team we used to play.

Not.

I read an article from ACC land last year that discussed the decline in attendance for ACC basketball over the past sevearl years. It was quite significant and sad if you are an ACC member. Even Duke attendance is down some. I watched , or tried too, the FSU at V Tech game last week and it was 1/2 empty in the good seat sections.

It is reallly going to be difficult to watch games at ACC arenas other than duke and NC.

As down as the big east is this year it is still head and shoulders above the ACC.

can't wait to take over that building again

Down attendance in the ACC just means more seats available for obnoxious yankee Orange fans.

Hey buddy. Did u see the NH Register is calling it quits? Weren't you there at one time?

Sent from my DROIDX

Not calling it quits. They're moving to a new building in downtown New Haven and the paper will be printed by the Hartford Courant. And, yes, I did work there. Almost 20 years.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom