Huggins Demands Reinstatement Threatens To Sue | Syracusefan.com

Huggins Demands Reinstatement Threatens To Sue

W'boro'Cuse315

All American
Sorry, mods. I know both threads are locked but my brother sent me this today captioned “Jesse’s first 2 months after committing to WVU summed up perfectly by Jessie”

103F5EB7-5688-4999-B29C-3C67284F4698.jpeg

I'd imagine his lawyer approached the school asking for a settlement and was quickly refused. Now it's make shameless public performance time. Boo

Last edited:
Thread on the WV forum.. looks like the resignation letter may have been sent in by his wife...and a bunch of other stuff. What a mess. Good job Mr Luck. You went all in on the horse that couldn't even figure out to get in the gates let alone get out.

I did see that about the letter reportedly having been sent by his wife. Didn't he meet with the team and tell all the players that he was resigning? Just a bad look and an awful way for his HoF career to end.

I did see that about the letter reportedly having been sent by his wife. Didn't he meet with the team and tell all the players that he was resigning? Just a bad look and an awful way for his HoF career to end.

Yeah this whole thing is dizzying watching from afar. I can't even imagine being one of the guys in summer session getting ready got the season and you add this on top of everything else.