Hugh Freeeeeeze | Syracusefan.com

Hugh Freeeeeeze

Ish88888

All American
Suddenly, Ole Miss and Hugh have recently worked hard to prove they are probably the most disliked team in the SEC. He makes Saban look like a darling. From his dismissive and arrogant comments on satellite camps, Tunsil, and now welcoming Shepperd with open arms.

Ish88888 said:
Suddenly, Ole Miss and Hugh have recently worked hard to prove they are probably the most disliked team in the SEC. He makes Saban look like a darling. From his dismissive and arrogant comments on satellite camps, Tunsil, and now welcoming Shepperd with open arms.

I don't have a problem with welcoming Shepperd. Hopefully he wises up and puts his mistakes here behind him.

We'd be damn excited to see a transfer from Ole Miss in an area of need.

2nd chances are good. That said... I do agree Hugh is a life sized turd.

This seems more like a 4th chance for Sheppard. Shafer and Dino seemed to have give him evety opportunity. What's eye opening is Shafer recruited an SEC level talent that blew his chance at Cuse. Such a shame.

This seems more like a 4th chance for Sheppard. Shafer and Dino seemed to have give him evety opportunity. What's eye opening is Shafer recruited an SEC level talent that blew his chance at Cuse. Such a shame.

Time to move on...

Time to move on...

Move on about hugh freeze? But we haven't really talked about him. This post isnt about Shepperd, its about him and ole miss. If i recall, there hasn't been much ole miss talk here to declare " time to move on".