Hulls looked like a 12 year old out there | Syracusefan.com

Hulls looked like a 12 year old out there

130328231059-syracuse-2-single-image-cut.jpg

I loved it. It was fantastic to see Triche abuse a guy that he was physically mismatched against.

Triche must've felt like he was playing a section III class B guard. Abused.

That quick release that he has didnt fly last night. He probably had 4-5 shots where he couldnt pull the trigger because we were right there. It was a beautiful thing to see.

probably get taken down. evidently simple posts even about creans absurd haircut are out of bounds.

Whoever did the Gollum impression in last night's chat room deserves major props. I remember something to the effect that the Syracuse players were "abusing the Hobbitses". I spit out my Poland Spring.

Whoever did the Gollum impression in last night's chat room deserves major props. I remember something to the effect that the Syracuse players were "abusing the Hobbitses". I spit out my Poland Spring.

I said Syracuse was being mean to the Hobbitses. Someone else may have said the abused thing.

Triche is lucky he didn't get rung up for a flagrant 1 on that, elbow up within 6 inches, let's go to the video tape.

The game plan of driving the lane and posting up the smaller guards was great. I really think we took advantage of them on the defensive end and I think that helped make them even more frustrated on the offensive end.

The game plan of driving the lane and posting up the smaller guards was great. I really think we took advantage of them on the defensive end and I think that helped make them even more frustrated on the offensive end.

This. Kudos to JB for keeping this simple, and matching up our strength against their weakness. Easier said than done, but they stuck to this plan and dictated the game from there. We physically intimidated them but in the legal flow of the game on both ends of the floor.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom