Hype Video | Va Tech | Syracusefan.com

Hype Video | Va Tech

Some kind of Halloween tribute? Maybe trick or treat in VT? Moving in the right direction, but a little pedestrian.

Is that supposed to be a haunted house, or the Delta house?

If you stayed awake for the first 40 seconds, the ending isn't bad.

Tough crowd on here…. I like the video and the uniform this week.

On 2nd watch, it's pretty good. I'm a bigger fan of the highlights with the sound effects. And I've come to have lower expectations this year.

Better than the previous ones but this had so much potential. Put in the call for Alford's game winner, HB Pass or Whose House from the upset in '16, the throwback, the 3OT, Freeney. They talk about "years of history" but hardly include any of it? I like using Enter Sandman but again this "hype" video could have actually hyped us up. Bummer.

Better than the previous ones but this had so much potential. Put in the call for Alford's game winner, HB Pass or Whose House from the upset in '16, the throwback, the 3OT, Freeney. They talk about "years of history" but hardly include any of it? I like using Enter Sandman but again this "hype" video could have actually hyped us up. Bummer.
There was a clip of the pewter uniforms hahahaha, gross

hahaha they used VT's Metallica intro. It's not their fault they probably didn't even know.

i was going to say i kind of liked ours and then i saw this.

I guess in the grand scheme of things, these things are meaningless.

But it has created a job, and I can only assume their employee is paid more than ours.

Just watched old Cuse-VT highlights on my own on my Zenith television with Enter Sandman blasting in the background. Now I am hyped! Ready to run through a brick wall and feel like I could somehow keep up with UpstateSM BigNastyJon or the like! LGO!

I'd like to think so, but I'm not sure if Id give them that much credit.
It was definitely intentional. However, it's kinda weird to use the signature song of the opponent in your hype video. I don't imagine Bama used Rocky Top in their video for last week... unless there was a scene of their elephant mascot running over Smoky the Volunteer Dog.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom