I’m hoping Tommy is studying Josh Allen | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

I’m hoping Tommy is studying Josh Allen

Allen was drafted top 10, Eric was not. There must have been something the pros saw that you missed.

I get it, I enjoy your contrarian rifs from time to time, but you're just being silly on this one.
Ryan Leaf was drafted no.1, if you remember him.

Ryan Leaf was drafted no.1, if you remember him.
Nothing is perfect but they're right more often then not or they get new jobs. 32 teams have said no thanks. That doesn't mean they're right, but it's hard to argue against those numbers.

Nothing is perfect but they're right more often then not or they get new jobs. 32 teams have said no thanks. That doesn't mean they're right, but it's hard to argue against those numbers.
Your the one arguing against statistics. It's not like Josh came into the league with the reputation of being a great passing QB. He does a lot with his legs.

Did Leaf ever have any seasons like Allen did this year?
D1E9DB70-1BBA-455A-AD8F-A1A174227CA4.jpeg

Some hyperbole there. What I hear you asserting is that TD never moved out of the pocket and completed a pass. You'd have to show me. J. Morgan came in near the end of the season when the O line had been somewhat restored and somewhat improved. As others have stated, the O line makes a big difference in the ability to make plays. It's one thing to get a chance to look over the field, then have to escape the pocket and throw. It's completely different when the the D is in the backfield almost immediately and the QB is just trying to survive.
That same OL allowed Morgan to be straight up mugged and injured the rest of the season

Your the one arguing against statistics. It's not like Josh came into the league with the reputation of being a great passing QB. He does a lot with his legs.
I'm not arguing anything. 32 out of 32 would be the statistic I'm looking at though.

Truth ain’t hatred, my Minuteman!
Dungey's stats as a college Qb are better in a way tougher league. Why Allen is playing and Dungey isn't, I have no real answer. I know Warner played Arena ball many years before people realized who he was.

Dungey's stats as a college Qb are better in a way tougher league. Why Allen is playing and Dungey isn't, I have no real answer. I know Warner played Arena ball many years before people realized who he was.

I’m guessing it’s part of the same conspiracy delaying UMass’ B1G invitation.

No other logical explanation exists.

I’m guessing it’s part of the same conspiracy delaying UMass’ B1G invitation.

No other logical explanation exists.
There isn't going to be any more expansion, we're in an age of contraction.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom