bizarre goal line calls
Nassib wasting 20 seconds a play when we neen 14 points in two minutes
An offensive line that cant protect again
losing
losing
losing !!

Been a season ticket holder for a long time ... this might be my last

We're all in the same boat. I hear ya.

This board is going to turn into online group therapy.

Hopefully it gets better. At least we can't lose during the bye week.

unforced fumbles
bizarre goal line calls
losing
losing
losing !!

I know you. You'll be back.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

unforced fumbles
bizarre goal line calls
losing
losing
losing !!

Nah, you want to see the ACC schedule. ;)

What I want is no OOC that includes 2 BiG schools, and SEC and a PAC 12 school. That's flat out stupid.

unforced fumbles
bizarre goal line calls
losing
losing
losing !!

The unforced fumbles are frustrating, especially after last night's 3. This is not cool. I almost threw my remote through my 52" when AB lost that ball. Momentum killers.

Nah, you want to see the ACC schedule. ;)

What I want is no OOC that includes 2 BiG schools, and SEC and a PAC 12 school. That's flat out stupid.

Your last sentence is something myself and others were trying to point out 6 months ago as ludicrious but most people just laughed it off and some even wanted to play FSU. When your a rebuilding team you dont schedule the #1 most difficult OOC schedule in the country and then schedule an SEC team for the second to last game of the year ON THE ROAD. People laugh at Buttgers but there on there way to another bowl game while we try to figure out when we will beat another D1A team again. Whoever set up this schedule should be fired.

In all fairness ... Missouri was still in the Bevo12 when we scheduled them. :D

Your last sentence is something myself and others were trying to point out 6 months ago as ludicrious but most people just laughed it off and some even wanted to play FSU. When your a rebuilding team you dont schedule the #1 most difficult OOC schedule in the country and then schedule an SEC team for the second to last game of the year ON THE ROAD. People laugh at Buttgers but there on there way to another bowl game while we try to figure out when we will beat another D1A team again. Whoever set up this schedule should be fired.

It's not smart scheduling but we were all scrambling to add a game. Rutgers also scheduled an SEC road game. And won it. Granted, they should probably send Petrino's girlfriend a thank you card but still, they took care of business.

Our biggest issue is that we don't, at the very least, schedule the FCS for the opener. No relief next year with PSU neutral and at NW to start. But what's another 0-2 start at this point. Maybe after our 7th loss this year, next year's QB battle will start immediately.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

soon enough, the breaks will go our way

unforced fumbles
bizarre goal line calls
losing
losing
losing !!

Guess we could look at the bright side, we are joining the ACC and the way they are looking, besides maybe Clemson and FSU, we would be right in the middle of the pack! :)

One thing you forgot, WHY IS NASSIB trying to RUN the BALL! He runs like an O-Lineman and he slides after a 2 yard gain with no one around him, or he dives and fumbles, your choice!

Bottom line is SU should be 3-1 with an outside shoot at being 4-0, instead we have to depend on dominating the Big East, something we haven't been able to do for 10 years plus and counting. There is always recruiting guys....I think.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom