i am not a coach | Syracusefan.com

i am not a coach

tipphill

All Conference
but i have said in multiple threads for several weeks why strickland has not been involved in the offense more. multiple reasons have been given which i consider to be traditional thinking RATHER THAN utilizing his strength. such as he can't block, better players ahead of him etc. i have questioned all of this, and i once again say the kid is a play maker and under utilized.---his performance has been stellar when given the opportunity to CAPITALIZE on his skills. he is not going to change the w/l record , but dammit, he is a game changer.better players ahead of him????who are they and had strickland had the same opportunities would he not have had better results. i also have said that good things happen when he gets the touches---which lester now says himself. my point is that if i could see that where have the coaches been. this is what pisses me off about the coaching. way to much traditional thinking going on and not enough out of the box stuff

but i have said in multiple threads for several weeks why strickland has not been involved in the offense more. multiple reasons have been given which i consider to be traditional thinking RATHER THAN utilizing his strength. such as he can't block, better players ahead of him etc. i have questioned all of this, and i once again say the kid is a play maker and under utilized.---his performance has been stellar when given the opportunity to CAPITALIZE on his skills. he is not going to change the w/l record , but dammit, he is a game changer.better players ahead of him????who are they and had strickland had the same opportunities would he not have had better results. i also have said that good things happen when he gets the touches---which lester now says himself. my point is that if i could see that where have the coaches been. this is what pisses me off about the coaching. way to much traditional thinking going on and not enough out of the box stuff
Understand your frustration, but the same thing is true for Fredericks. If you can't run pass plays where they have to pass protect, you really have your hands tied. They both are pretty bad at it.

Understand your frustration, but the same thing is true for Fredericks. If you can't run pass plays where they have to pass protect, you really have your hands tied. They both are pretty bad at it.
results speak for themselves way to much overthinking here, rather than proactive coaching. coach for what they can do NOT for what they can't do.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom