I am not a recruiting expert but how does the Sr talent within 300 miles of Syracuse look like this | Syracusefan.com

I am not a recruiting expert but how does the Sr talent within 300 miles of Syracuse look like this

Alsacs

Living Legend
this upcoming year?

Most recruiting is done within 300 miles of the school's location. How does the Sr. talent this year look in this radius. Is it higher or lower than typically? If we have a good season I figure our coaches will be able to deliver. Also, I realize FL will always be a recruiting area because of our coaches and the plethora of talent in that state.

this upcoming year?

Most recruiting is done within 300 miles of the school's location. How does the Sr. talent this year look in this radius. Is it higher or lower than typically? If we have a good season I figure our coaches will be able to deliver. Also, I realize FL will always be a recruiting area because of our coaches and the plethora of talent in that state.

i would say lower than it has typically been. We have added Ga and Illinois as target states while pretty much losing the grip on NJ and a tad bit of NY too.

CusefanATL said:
i would say lower than it has typically been. We have added Ga and Illinois as target states while pretty much losing the grip on NJ and a tad bit of NY too.

This year? I think Acosta is in NJ/NYC this week...

this upcoming year?

Depth wise NYS may be the best it's been in a while. Only problem is a handful of them are rb's. I'd say there are at least 10-12 legit BCS bound recruits that we know about. Guys like Perkins and Fredericks (the 2 LI rb's we are after) were totally off the radar, but if you watch their film you can see why we offered. imo our most important in state target is Qaadir Sheppard. must get imo.

There doesn't seem to be as many PA kids this year, but there are a handful of NJ kids right over bridge from NYC that are legit targets.

I'd say Kelly Daiquan from Union City, along with Sheppard are our 2 most important "local" targets this year. Even with the semi local talent i would bet that we may break our own personal record from commits from different states. We could see kids from Fla, Georgia, Texas, Missouri, Illinois, Michigan, Ohio etc